Find here some best collected inspiring words to live by.
Some people say that life is full of adventure and some people say that life is a romance. This is a different perspective of every person to understand life.
Because everyone’s life is not the same. Completely different from each other. Everyone is living his life in his own way. If someone is asked about life, then that person will explain the meaning of life according to his own.
But a good life is that, which helps the people around him. When they need you, stand by them. There is a famous line from Albert Einstein that a life not lived for others is not a good life.
So live your life according to your own way and help others when needed. Check out here the best inspirational words to live by your own.
Inspiring Words to live by
1. “We are the books we read and the things we love.” ― Cath Crowley
3. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy T. Bennett
4. “Take care of your words and the words will take care of you.” ― Amit Ray
5. “The more you feed your mind with positive thoughts, the more you can attract great things into your life.” ― Roy T. Bennett
6. “Every day is another chance to do something great.” ― Emma Paul
Motivational Words to Live By Every Day
7. “If you do not have control over your mouth, you will not have control over your future.” ― Germany Kent
8. “The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
9. “Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
11. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ― Judy Garland
12. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” ― Mae West
13. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.” ― Allen Saunders
14. “Everything you can imagine is real.” ― Pablo Picasso
Inspiring Words to live a better life
15. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss
16. “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” ― Albert Einstein
17. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” ― Stephen Chbosky
18. “My past is trying to catch up to me and I must continue to run from it. It’s the only way I can live.” ― Nicole Sobon
19. “If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself.” ― Rick Riordan
20. “If you live each day as if it were your last, someday you’ll be right.” ― Steve Jobs
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Words to live by. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring words to inspire you
- Motivational Quotes for Students
- Inspiring Courage Quotes
- Quotes About Life & Living