These quotes are the best example of using the proverb “It’s the tip of the iceberg” in your regular conversation.
“It’s the tip of the iceberg” is a phrase often used to describe a situation where only a tiny part of the problem or issue is visible, while most of it remains hidden beneath the surface. These quotes about “It’s the tip of the iceberg” remind us that what we see is only a tiny fraction of the bigger picture and that there is always more to discover and understand. Whether it’s in personal relationships or global issues, the tip of the iceberg represents the potential for growth and understanding that lies within.
You can also read quotes about other proverbs such as ‘Honesty is The Best Policy’ and ‘Actions Speak Louder Than Words’.
Quotes About “It’s The Tip of The Iceberg”
1. “What is powerful is when what you say is just the tip of the iceberg of what you know.” ― Jim Rohn
2. “Knowledge can be like the skin on the surface of the water in a pond, or it can go all the way down to the mud. It can be the tiny tip of the iceberg or the whole hundred percent.” ― Siobhan Dowd
3. “Talking out loud to fictional characters is just the tip of the iceberg.” ― Jodi Picoult
4. “Like maybe you think I’m a little crazy, but I only ever let people see the tip of my crazy iceberg. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and socially inept, I’m a complete disaster.” ― Rainbow Rowell
5. “When trying to write your way to a happier life, expressing gratitude is just the tip of the iceberg.” ― Richard Wiseman
6. “Far more often, you must keep showing up, day in and day out, until the hard, unglamorous work adds up and pays off. It’s easy to misunderstand what you are seeing when you look at people taking a victory lap or receiving attention or promotion. Their celebration is only the tip of the iceberg. Invisible to your eye is what’s underwater—the hell they went through on the road to success.” ― Levi Lusko
7. “Everyday conscious awareness of a human being is only the tip of an iceberg, underneath which there is a realm of relatively uncharted apparently mysterious processes, which are likely to be way more complex than the usual waking state.” ― Abhijit Naskar
8. “Think of a Just Cause like an iceberg. All we ever see is the tip of that iceberg, the things we have already accomplished. In an organization, it is often the founders and early contributors who have the clearest vision of the unknown future, of what, to everyone else, remains unseen.” ― Simon Sinek
9. “Maybe everyone represents a piece of the puzzle. we all fit in together to create this experience we call life. none of us can see the part we play or the way it all turns out. Maybe the miracles we see are just the tip of the iceberg. and maybe we just don’t recognize the blessings that come as a result of terrible things.” ― Amy Harmon
10. “What you think you know when you watch the evening news is only the tip of the iceberg.” ― William F. Sine
11. “Life is an iceberg and I’ve only been seeing the tip.” ― Karen Marie Moning
12. “Once you name something, it stops you from seeing the whole of it, or why it matters. You focus on the word, which is just the tiniest part, really, the tip of an iceberg.” ― Alex Michaelides
13. “I’m scared of everything. And I’m crazy. Like maybe you think I’m a little crazy, but I only ever let people see the tip of my crazy iceberg. Underneath this veneer of slightly crazy and socially inept, I’m a complete disaster.” ― Rainbow Rowell
14. “Reality is, you know, the tip of an iceberg of irrationality that we’ve managed to drag ourselves up onto for a few panting moments before we slip back into the sea of the unreal.” ― Terence McKenna
15. “Maybe everyone represents a piece of the puzzle. We all fit together to create this experience we call life. None of us can see the part we play or the way it all turns out. Maybe the miracles that we see are just the tip of the iceberg. And maybe we just don’t recognize the blessings that come as a result of terrible things.” ― Amy Harmon
16. “People Are like Icebergs, You only really see the tip of them.” ― Lucas Sterk
17. “When the management iceberg is shaped like a huge phallus, you know that there are a lot of tossers that the top penguin has had to climb over to reach the tip and that there is no shortage of the same caliber of penguin in the balls and shaft of the corporation, just waiting for their chance to get a spurt to the top. Should I sugarcoat this a little more? or tell it like it is?” ― Daniel Prokop
18. “Yesterday was just the tip of the iceberg of awesomeness. Things will get better. Keep smiling, don’t give up just yet. Perseverance has an amazing gift for you, just wait you see.” ― Janna Cachola
Image made with Canva.