Kangana Ranaut is a struggling actress who faced many struggles in her life to establish her life as an actress in the Bollywood industry. Finally, she created a separate identity for her in Hindi films with her hard work. Read here Inspiring Quotes from Kangana Ranaut to find the motivation that will help you to achieve your goal.
Short Biography of Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 in a small town in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Her mother, Asha Ranaut is a schoolteacher, and her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a businessman. Kangana grew up in a joint family at her ancestral mansion in Bhambla and spent her childhood in a very simple and happy.
Kangana did her schooling at DAV School, Chandigarh. She initially intended to become a doctor at the insistence of her parents. But failed in chemistry exam during class XII and also failed the All India Pre-Medical Test. After failing, Kangana reconsidered her career. She confirmed that she did not want to become a doctor. That’s why Kangana had to fight constantly with her parents.
While living in Delhi, Elite Modeling Agency was impressed by Kangana’s look and suggested doing modeling. As per the suggestion, she did some modeling assignments, but she did not like the modeling work. She wanted to enter the acting world and also joined the theatre to learn acting.
Her good performances in theater received a positive response from the audience and prompted her to relocate to Mumbai to pursue a career in film.
And there Kangana joined drama school for 4 months of training. Kangana had to struggle a lot during this time. Due to lack of money, she had to eat only roti and pickle. She refused her father’s financial support. Her relatives were unhappy with her decision to enter the film production industry, and they kept no contact with her for many years.
In 2006, Kangana met director Anurag Basu and auditioned for the lead role in the film Gangster. She makes her debut in Bollywood through the film Gangster. Kangana was only 17 years old when she debuted in Bollywood. Gangster films brought a new twist in Kangana’s life. She worked in many successful films like Fashion, Tanu Weds Manu, Krrish 3, Queen, Manikarnika, Panga, etc. She has received National Film Award 4 times for her work. Along with this, she has also received India’s 4th civilian honor, Padma Shri from the Government of India.
Kangana Ranaut Inspiring Quotes
Read some inspirational quotes said by Kangana Ranaut that will help you to achieve your life goal.
1. “Modesty is good. But not when it comes at the cost of honesty.” – This quote reminds us that it’s important to be honest and true to ourselves. It’s okay to be humble, but not if it means we’re hiding the truth or not expressing ourselves honestly.
2. “Money can’t buy everything, but it can buy most of it. Because of money, I could give my parents a comfortable life.” – Kangana is saying that money isn’t everything, but it can make life more comfortable for her family. It inspires us to work hard and provide for our loved ones.
3. “Freedom of being alone is intoxicating.” – This quote tells us that sometimes, being alone and having your own space can be really wonderful and liberating. It encourages us to enjoy and appreciate our independence.
4. “I need nothing from my companion. No money, no financial security, no emotional support, nothing. All I want is the freedom to be myself.” – Kangana is saying that she values her independence and just wants the freedom to be herself in a relationship. It inspires us to seek relationships that allow us to be true to ourselves.
5. “I always wanted to be the person to whom people looked forward to giving opportunities.” – Kangana wanted to be someone who could create opportunities for others. This quote encourages us to work hard and be the kind of person who others trust to provide chances and opportunities.
6. “I am not ashamed of anything – not my past, not my affairs, not my body, and most definitely not my desire.” – This quote is about self-acceptance. Kangana is telling us not to be ashamed of who we are and what we desire. It inspires us to embrace our true selves.
7. “My biggest asset is that I know how to learn, and that, I believe, will help me in the long run.” – Kangana is saying that her ability to learn and adapt is her greatest strength. It inspires us to keep learning and growing, which can benefit us in the long term.
8. “I am an independent girl. I always put my work first in my priority.” – Kangana emphasizes her independence and the importance of prioritizing her work. It inspires us to focus on our goals and be self-reliant.
Women Empowerment Quotes by Kangana Ranaut
9. “Nobody was my support. You have to support yourself, and I think that is the beauty of being a woman.” Kangana had to rely on herself, and she finds beauty in a woman’s ability to be self-sufficient. It inspires us to be self-reliant and find strength within ourselves.
10. “A woman can handle anything and be ten times better than men.” – This quote highlights the strength and capabilities of women. It inspires us to believe in our abilities and know that we can excel in any field.
11. “If a woman is super-successful, she is called a psychopath.” – Kangana points out the unfair labels that successful women sometimes face. It inspires us to challenge stereotypes and support successful women.
12. “All beautiful things in this world are because of women.” – Kangana celebrates the contributions of women to the world’s beauty. It inspires us to appreciate and acknowledge the importance of women in our lives and society.
13. “Women empowerment does not mean you create complexity among men. Then it will take 20 more years to empower men. It is all about evolving as a soul, as a human being.” – Kangana is telling us that women’s empowerment shouldn’t be about making things difficult for men. It’s about personal growth and evolving as human beings. This quote inspires us to focus on personal growth and equality rather than creating conflicts.
Kangana’s Quotes about Self-Confidence and Opportunities:
14. “Sucking up to a director means you are unsure of your talents. I’m not.” – Kangana is saying that she doesn’t need to flatter or be overly nice to directors because she’s confident in her abilities. This inspires us to have confidence in our own talents and not rely on flattery.
15. “I give myself a lot more confidence and opportunities.” – Kangana believes in boosting her confidence and creating opportunities for herself. It encourages us to be proactive in building our self-confidence and seeking opportunities.
16. “I don’t seek validation outside, not even with the audience. Today they like me, but tomorrow they may hate me. I don’t want to be anybody’s role model.” – Kangana doesn’t rely on external validation or care about being a role model. This inspires us to find our own self-worth and not depend on others for approval.
17. “I don’t care if Bollywood has accepted me, I don’t seek acceptance. I don’t need to live up to anybody’s expectations.” – Kangana doesn’t worry about fitting into Bollywood’s standards or living up to others’ expectations. This encourages us to be true to ourselves and not conform to external pressures.
18. “I don’t find it humiliating when they call me a psychopath or witch.” – Kangana doesn’t let negative labels affect her. It inspires us to be resilient in the face of criticism or insults.
19. “For my life, I need to make my own choices.” – Kangana believes in making her own decisions. This inspires us to take control of our lives and make choices that are right for us.
Kangana’s Quotes about Life and Struggles:
20. “I don’t think there is anything unusual about my struggle. It’s a very typical struggle where you meet bad people, and then you meet good people, and when you finally have a breakthrough.” – Kangana sees her struggle as a common one with ups and downs. It inspires us to persevere through life’s challenges and believe in eventual breakthroughs.
21. “I don’t know if it is of any joy to humiliate people. No matter what, whether you’re high in life or low in life, humiliation and such kinds of things should just be ignored. I don’t derive any pleasure from running people down.” – Kangana doesn’t take pleasure in humiliating or demeaning others. This inspires us to be compassionate and not engage in harmful behaviors.
22. “It’s very hard to live in an environment where you’re reminded, constantly told that your existence just happens to be here… That you are not meant to be here.” – Kangana talks about facing a challenging environment. It inspires us to persevere in situations where we may feel unwelcome and prove our worth.
Kangana’s Quotes about Success:
23. “Success is the best revenge. I always feel women should answer back either with sarcasm or success.” – Kangana believes that achieving success is the best way to respond to challenges or criticism. This inspires us to use our success to overcome obstacles.
24. “I have been the struggler of the century. Fortunately, everyone loves the underdog.” – Kangana sees herself as an underdog. It shows that even in tough situations, people can find support and admiration. This inspires us to persevere, as many people admire determination.
25. “When I left my home to become an actress, my father didn’t give me a single penny. I struggled a lot, and they had no idea what I went through.” – Kangana faced difficulties when she pursued her dream. This encourages us to be resilient and work hard to achieve our goals.
26. “My grandfather asked me to drop my surname when he learned I was joining films.” – Kangana had to face challenges in her family when she chose her career. It inspires us to stand up for our choices, even when faced with opposition.
27. “My struggle with my parents combined with the industry not accepting me made me feel alienated.” Kangana faced alienation due to her choices. It inspires us to overcome feelings of isolation and continue pursuing our dreams.
I hope you liked these Kangana Ranaut Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Source of quotes: Brainy Quote