Kangana Ranaut is a struggling actress who faced many struggles in her life to establish her life as an actress in the Bollywood industry. Finally, she created a separate identity for her in Hindi films with her hard work. Read here Inspiring Quotes from Kangana Ranaut to find the motivation that will help you to achieve your goal.
Short Biography of Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut was born on 23 March 1987 in a small town in the Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh. Her mother, Asha Ranaut is a schoolteacher, and her father, Amardeep Ranaut, is a businessman. Kangana grew up in a joint family at her ancestral mansion in Bhambla and spent her childhood in a very simple and happy.
Kangana did her schooling at DAV School, Chandigarh. She initially intended to become a doctor at the insistence of her parents. But failed in chemistry exam during class XII and also failed the All India Pre-Medical Test. After failing, Kangana reconsidered her career. She confirmed that she did not want to become a doctor. That’s why Kangana had to fight constantly with her parents.
While living in Delhi, Elite Modeling Agency was impressed by Kangana’s look and suggested doing modeling. As per the suggestion, she did some modeling assignments, but she did not like the modeling work. She wanted to enter the acting world and also joined the theatre to learn acting.
Her good performances in theater received a positive response from the audience and prompted her to relocate to Mumbai to pursue a career in film.
And there Kangana joined drama school for 4 months of training. Kangana had to struggle a lot during this time. Due to lack of money, she had to eat only roti and pickle. She refused her father’s financial support. Her relatives were unhappy with her decision to enter the film production industry, and they kept no contact with her for many years.
In 2006, Kangana met director Anurag Basu and auditioned for the lead role in the film Gangster. She makes her debut in Bollywood through the film Gangster. Kangana was only 17 years old when she debuted in Bollywood. Gangster film brought a new twist in Kangana’s life. She worked in many successful films like Fashion, Tanu Weds Manu, Krrish 3, Queen, Manikarnika, Panga, etc. She has received National Film Award 4 times for her work. Along with this, she has also received India’s 4th civilian honor, Padma Shri by the Government of India.
Kangana Ranaut Inspiring Quotes
Read some inspirational quotes said by Kangana Ranaut that will help you to achieve your life goal.
1. “Modesty is good. But not when it comes at the cost of honesty.” ― Kangana Ranaut
2. “Money can’t buy everything, but it can buy most of it. Because of money, I could give my parents a comfortable life.” ― Kangana Ranaut
3. “Freedom of being alone is intoxicating.” ― Kangana Ranaut
4. “I need nothing from my companion. No money, no financial security, no emotional support, nothing. All I want is the freedom to be myself.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Best Motivational Quotes by Kangana Ranaut
5. “I always wanted to be the person to whom people looked forward to giving opportunities.” ― Kangana Ranaut
6. “I am not ashamed of anything – not my past, not my affairs, not my body, and most definitely not my desire.” ― Kangana Ranaut
7. “My biggest asset is that I know how to learn, and that, I believe, will help me in the long run.” ― Kangana Ranaut
8. “I am an independent girl. I always put my work first in my priority.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Women empowerment Quotes by Kangana Ranaut
9. “Nobody was my support. You have to support yourself, and I think that is the beauty of being a woman.” ― Kangana Ranaut
10. “A woman can handle anything and be ten times better than men.” ― Kangana Ranaut
11. “If a woman is super-successful, she is called a psychopath.” ― Kangana Ranaut
12. “All beautiful things in this world are because of women.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Kangana Ranaut Quotes to help yourself
13. “Women empowerment does not mean you create complexity among men. Then it will take 20 more years to empower men. It is all about evolving as a soul, as a human being.” ― Kangana Ranaut
14. “Sucking up to a director means you are unsure of your talents. I’m not.” ― Kangana Ranaut
15. “I give myself a lot more confidence and opportunities.” ― Kangana Ranaut
16. “I don’t seek validation outside, not even with the audience. Today they like me, but tomorrow they may hate me. I don’t want to be anybody’s role model.” ― Kangana Ranaut
17. “I don’t care if Bollywood has accepted me, I don’t seek acceptance. I don’t need to live up to anybody’s expectations.” ― Kangana Ranaut
18. “I don’t find it humiliating when they call me a psychopath or witch.” ― Kangana Ranaut
19. “For my life, I need to make my own choices.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Life Quotes by Kangana Ranaut
20. “I don’t think there is anything unusual about my struggle. It’s a very typical struggle where you meet bad people, and then you meet good people, and when you finally have a breakthrough.” ― Kangana Ranaut
21. “I don’t know if it is of any joy to humiliate people. No matter what, whether you’re high in life or low in life, humiliation and such kinds of things should just be ignored. I don’t derive any pleasure from running people down.” ― Kangana Ranaut
22. “It’s very hard to live in an environment where you’re reminded, constantly told that your existence just happens to be here… That you are not meant to be here.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Success Quotes by Kangana Ranaut
23. “Success is the best revenge. I always feel women should answer back either with sarcasm or success.” ― Kangana Ranaut
24. “I have been the struggler of the century. Fortunately, everyone loves the underdog.” ― Kangana Ranaut
25. “When I left my home to become an actress, my father didn’t give me a single penny. I struggled a lot, and they had no idea what I went through.” ― Kangana Ranaut
26. “My grandfather asked me to drop my surname when he learned I was joining films.” ― Kangana Ranaut
27. “My struggle with my parents combined with the industry not accepting me made me feel alienated.” ― Kangana Ranaut
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Kangana Ranaut Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: