Read here the inspiring quotes said by Kapil Sharma on work and life to find motivation.
Who is Kapil Sharma?
Kapil Sharma is an Indian stand-up comedian and is best known for hosting The Kapil Sharma Show. He is rated as the most popular Indian television personality.
How was Kapil Sharma’s life journey?
Kapil Sharma was born on 2 April 1981 in Amritsar, Punjab. His father Jeetendra Kumar Punj was a head constable in Punjab Police, while his mother Janak Rani is a housewife. His father was died in 2004 due to cancer.
Kapil left his home and moved to Mumbai in order to become a singer. But he participated in comedy shows. Kapil got fame after winning the comedy reality television show The Great Indian Laughter Challenge in 2007. He hosted many tv shows. Kapil launched his own show, Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colors in 2013. Kapil made his Bollywood debut as a lead role in the movie Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon. He also made his 2nd film Firangi in 2017. After the end of Comedy Nights with Kapil, Kapil started a new show “The Kapil Sharma Show”. The show receives positive responses from the viewers.
What has Kapil Sharma achieved in his life?
Kapil Sharma was rated as the most popular Indian television personality in April 2016 by Ormax media. He was also ranked 11th and 18th in Forbes India’s Celebrity 100 list in the year 2016.
Inspirational Quotes by Kapil Sharma
Read below motivational quotes said by Kapil Sharma on various topics to find motivation.
1. “I have received so much love from people. Why will I feel insecure? I am happy.” ― Kapil Sharma
2. “People think I am funny all the time. But I am not. I am serious, too. Also, I enjoy serious, dramatic films.” ― Kapil Sharma
3. “I am always scared before going on stage; this is the fear which makes me do well.” ― Kapil Sharma
Life Learning Quotes by Kapil Sharma
4. “I left home to become a singer and didn’t realize when I turned comedian.” ― Kapil Sharma
5. “It is hurtful to read things that are not true. I am learning to focus only on my work and not pay heed to any negativity.” ― Kapil Sharma
6. “Simple things make me very happy.” ― Kapil Sharma
7. “My style is an extension of acting and an outcome of some serious lessons I picked up learning when I did theatre in my early days.” ― Kapil Sharma
8. “My work is my worship, and that’s what means the most to me.” ― Kapil Sharma
I hope you liked the above Kapil Sharma Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.