Read some Inspiring Quotes from Kareena Kapoor Khan to find motivation. She is an Indian actress famous for playing a variety of characters in a wide variety of film genres – from romantic comedies to crime dramas.
Kareena Kapoor was born on 21 September 1980 in Mumbai. She is the younger daughter of Randhir Kapoor and Babita Kapoor. The great filmmaker Raj Kapoor was her paternal grandfather.
Seeing the work of Nargis Dutt and Meena Kumari in childhood, Kareena got inspired to go into the acting world. Despite her family being from a film background, Kareena’s father disapproved of her going to the movies. Because they believed that it was contrary to traditional maternal duty and the responsibility of women in the family. Due to this reason, both parents of Kareena got separated. But after living apart for a few years, her parents have united again. Kareena entered the film world in the year 2000 through the Hindi film Refugee. Kareena has worked in many successful Hindi films such as Jab We Met, Kurbaan, Talaash, Heroine, Singham Returns, 3 Idiots, Bodyguard, and Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
She is the recipient of several awards including six Filmfare Awards for her remarkable performances in films. She is one of the most popular and highest-paid actresses in Bollywood now.
Kareena Kapoor Khan Inspiring Quotes
Read here 11 inspiring quotes said by Kareena Kapoor Khan to find some motivation in your life.
Kareena Kapoor Quotes on Life
1. “Life is full of happiness and tears; be strong and have faith.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
2. “My professional life has nothing to do with my personal life and vice versa.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
3. “Films don’t decide my whole life. They are just a part of who I am.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
4. What I do in my personal life should be of no concern to the filmmakers or the fans.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
Related: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Quotes
Kareena Kapoor Quotes on Success & Failure
5. “I don’t take success and failure seriously. The only thing I do seriously is march forward. If I fall, I get up and march again.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
6. “It is important to be well-read, at least a little bit.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
Inspiring Quotes by Kareena Kapoor
7. “I do my own thing. And I believe what I do is the right thing.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
8. “I don’t understand why people in showbiz put their profession of acting in the back seat after marriage.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Quotes on Relationship
9. “I believe in the institution of marriage and it’s like a tag to cement the relationship for your friends, family, and public.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Quotes & Sayings
10. “Be it a village or a city, education is very important, and it always comes to you.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
11. “I think a woman looks best in a sari.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan
Kareena Kapoor Inspiring Movie Dialogues
1. “When one is in love, there is no right or wrong.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan (Jab We Met)
2. “The path we follow is as important as our destination.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan (Satyagraha)
3. “A wife can be unfaithful, a girl can be unfaithful, a girlfriend can be unfaithful, but a mother cannot be unfaithful.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan (Bewafaa)
4. “If you live with old memories, how will you create new memories?” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan (Mujhse Dosti Karoge)
5. “To kill one person means to kill the whole of humanity.” ― Kareena Kapoor Khan (Dev)
Final Words: I hope you liked these Kareena Kapoor Khan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.