Read here Inspiring Quotes from Kartik Aaryan that will help you to face difficulties & struggles while chasing your dream.
Karthik Aryan has made crores of people his fans based on his talent. This journey has been a bit difficult and struggles for Karthik as there is no connection with the film industry. He was crazy about films since his childhood and wanted to become an actor. After facing many difficulties and struggles, he is a successful actor in the Hindi cine world now.
Karthik was born on 22 November 1990 in Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Both his parents are doctors, and it was decided at home that Karthik would do engineering. But while studying in 9th standard, he saw Shah Rukh Khan’s Baazigar movie and decided to become an actor.
Keeping in mind the desire to become an actor, he took admission to DY Patil Engineering College, Mumbai for his studies. Started living in a hostel and started looking for auditions.
There was a desire to become an actor but he did not have a contact in Mumbai, who could help him. He used to post by typing keywords like ‘Actor Needed’ on Facebook to get some work in acting. He used to travel for 6 hours 3-4 times a week for auditions. At times, he was rejected from outside the studio.
Karthik made his acting debut with Luv Ranjan’s Pyaar Ka Punchnama (2011). After he signed for his first film, he told his parents about his desire to become an actor. This movie was a hit at the box office. But even after this movie was successful at the box office, Kartik Aaryan was not getting offers for the film.
He lived in the same flat with 12 boys till his third film! At that time his mother was adamant that he should complete his degree. So during the shoot, he gave his exam- and people in the exam hall were clicking photos with him! However, the success of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety in 2018 changed things for Kartik. Now Karthik Aryan is considered one of the successful actors in Bollywood.
Kartik Aaryan Inspiring Quotes
Quotes on Life
1. “I try to woo the person whom I love.” ― Kartik Aaryan
2. “Even a good morning call to start the day is good enough for me.” ― Kartik Aaryan
3. “There is always going to be someone who is not going to be happy with me and talk or gossip about me, no matter what I do.” ― Kartik Aaryan
4. “It feels great when people talk about your craft and you get noticed for it.” ― Kartik Aaryan
5. “Life is tough in Mumbai when you are alone.” ― Kartik Aaryan
6. “More than my own happiness, it’s my mother’s happiness that makes me happy.” ― Kartik Aaryan
7. “I don’t fear being judged as a misogynist.” ― Kartik Aaryan
8. “A lot of my friends ask me for advice.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Quotes on Talent
9. “If you have talent, then success will come to you.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Related: Irrfan Khan Quotes on talent
Quotes on Acting & Work
10. “I’m happy being the relatable hero.” ― Kartik Aaryan
11. “All my characters have been relatable.” ― Kartik Aaryan
12. “I am a greedy actor, and I want the best roles to come my way.” ― Kartik Aaryan
13. “It is always good to perform with an actor who is good and inspires you to do better.” ― Kartik Aaryan
14. “People are appreciating my work, and it feels good when people like my work.” ― Kartik Aaryan
15. “I believe in method acting.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Quotes on Success
16. “Nothing tastes like success.” ― Kartik Aaryan
17. “Success has taken its own sweet time to reach me.” ― Kartik Aaryan
18. “I am always on the lookout for roles that will help me better myself.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Quotes on Self Belief
19. “The reason I am an actor is that I have faith in myself.” ― Kartik Aaryan
20. “I have learned to deal with the box office result. Whatever happened to any film, thankfully, people always appreciated my performance.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Related: Shahid Kapoor Quotes on self-belief
Quotes on Live your dream
21. “I am living my dream, basically.” ― Kartik Aaryan
quotes on Relationship
22. “For me, an ideal relationship is about supporting each other and having great understanding.” ― Kartik Aaryan
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Kartik Aaryan Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: