Despite not having a proper Hindi accent, Katrina never gave up and proved herself as a successful actress in Hindi films. Read here Inspiring Quotes from Katrina Kaif that will help you to never give up.
Katrina Kaif was born on 16 July 1983 in Hong Kong. Her father Mohammad Kaif is a British businessman of Kashmiri origin and her mother Suzanne is an English lawyer and charity worker. Her parents got divorced when Katrina was a child, and she was raised by her mother. Due to their frequent relocations, Katrina and her siblings were tutored at home by tutors. Katrina’s full name is Katrina Turquotte, but she then changed her surname to her father’s surname because she thought it would be easier to pronounce.
Katrina had a wish to become a model since childhood. At the age of fourteen, Katrina won a beauty contest in Hawaii and received her first modeling assignment in a jewelry campaign. She later modeled professionally in London, worked for freelance agencies, and appeared regularly at London Fashion Week. In 2003, at a fashion show in London, Indian filmmaker Kaizad Gustad decided to cast her in the boom and gave Katrina a chance to enter Bollywood. Although that film was not successful, Katrina got an opportunity to make her career in India.
While in India, Katrina obtained several modeling assignments. After endorsing brands such as Coca-Cola, LG, Fevicol, and Samsung, Katrina soon established a successful modeling career in India. The filmmakers were hesitant to cast Katrina because of her poor Hindi and British accent. There was a time when she had to say “I don’t count boom among important events in my life. When I signed this film, I didn’t know much about India and its film audience”.
In 2003, Katrina was supposed to work for the movie Saaya. But she was replaced by Tara Sharma. Because she could not speak Hindi and be declared an “inconsistent performer”. Thereafter, Katrina started working on her pronunciation through Hindi classes. After the failure of her first Bollywood project, Katrina appeared in the 2004 Telugu film Malliswari opposite Daggubati Venkatesh. She got negative reviews in that film too. In 2005, Katrina appeared in Ram Gopal Varma’s film Sarkar. And then got a chance to make the film Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya opposite Salman Khan. She received Stardust Awards for Best Breakthrough Performance for this film. The film was regarded by Katrina as “the first real step in Bollywood”. Gradually, Katrina improved her Hindi pronunciation and started giving superhit movies to Bollywood. She worked in successful films like New York, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, Raajneeti, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Ek Tha Tiger, Dhoom 3, Bang Bang!, Tiger Zinda Hai. Despite not having a proper Hindi accent, she never gave up and proved herself as a successful actress in Hindi films.
Read here motivational quotes said by Katrina Kaif to find motivation.
Katrina Kaif Inspiring Quotes
Quotes on Life
1. “Going by my past journey, I am not certain where life will take me, what turns and twists will happen; nobody knows where they will end up. As life changes direction, I’ll flow with it.” ― Katrina Kaif
2. “I don’t believe there is any point in holding on to too many things in life.” ― Katrina Kaif
3. “I seriously don’t take praise to my heart or to my head. I only want to work harder and never get complacent.” ― Katrina Kaif
4. “I have a very positive attitude in life. My insecurity, fear, and need to know about tomorrow have fortunately eased. What is going to happen will happen anyway. So why break my head over it?” ― Katrina Kaif
5. “Everyone has her own love life. Everyone has a dream to get a perfect life partner. But this is not so easy in real life. In fact, one doesn’t love; it happens.” ― Katrina Kaif
6. “All my life, I have judged my worth by how much I have been loved by a man.” ― Katrina Kaif
7. “My only plan every day is to get up and go to work, work hard and come back home. And whatever else needs to happen in my life will come in its own time.” ― Katrina Kaif
Believe in Destiny
8. “I believe in destiny, God’s hand, and hard work.” ― Katrina Kaif
Quotes on Physical Beauty
9. “For me, physical beauty is never the reason for attraction to anyone.” ― Katrina Kaif
10. “There is more to beauty than just physical appearance. You are also a complete person, and a woman should have an identity beyond just the way she looks.” ― Katrina Kaif
Related: Deepika Padukone Quotes
Live your own life
11. “I live my life exactly the way I want to. Nothing stops me from going out or being anywhere that I want to be.” ― Katrina Kaif
12. “I am doing whatever I want to do. I do not live my life according to any restrictions whatsoever!” ― Katrina Kaif
Quotes on Gossip
13. “If you’re a public figure, people have the right to speculate and gossip.” ― Katrina Kaif
14. “I realized that you can go through times of extreme happiness, but if that happiness is not coming from a deeply rooted place, you will also be going through extreme lows of sadness.” ― Katrina Kaif
15. “Women’s self-esteem is measured by how much they are loved by a man, their partner, their boyfriend, or maybe their husband.” ― Katrina Kaif
16. “I believe that if you reject and don’t respect what you have now, that’s ingratitude. I’m grateful for everything I have today.” ― Katrina Kaif
Quotes on Dance
17. “Dance has been a big passion for me.” ― Katrina Kaif
18. “I would die without goals or a focus. I need something to keep me going.” ― Katrina Kaif
19. “Learning what all you can overcome as a person, as a human being, is very important.” ― Katrina Kaif
Related: Kangana Ranaut Quotes
Reaching goal Quotes
20. “Luck and being honest and sincere about work have worked for me and helped me reach where I am.” ― Katrina Kaif
Quotes on Love
21. “Love should be all about giving and trusting.” ― Katrina Kaif
22. “It’s very important to understand your strength. This is not to say you become hardened or bitter.” ― Katrina Kaif
23. “I think what you learn from relationships is that they are unpredictable.” ― Katrina Kaif
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Katrina Kaif Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: