Read here inspiring quotes from Kishore Kumar that will help you to know more about life.
Who is Kishore Kumar?
Kishore Kumar was one of the most popular singers in the Indian film industry. Kumar sang in different genres of songs in various moods. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of Indian music. Apart from that, he was also an actor in Hindi films.
How was Kishore Kumar’s life journey?
Kishore Kumar was born on 4 August 1929 in Khandwa. His actual name was Abhas Kumar Ganguly. His father, Kunjalal Ganguly was a lawyer, and his mother, Gouri Devi was a housewife. His brother Ashok Kumar was a Bollywood star. Kishore Kumar started his cinema career as a chorus singer at Bombay Talkies, where his brother worked. Kishore Kumar made his film debut as an actor in the film Shikari in 1946. Kishore Kumar acted in 88 Hindi films. He was offered many other assignments, but he was not very serious about a film career, he was more interested in becoming a singer. He got a chance to sing the song “Marne Ki Duayen Kyon Mangu” for the film Ziddi in 1948. Kishore Kumar sang in 1,198 films with a total number of 2678 Hindi songs. Apart from Hindi, he also sang in Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, and Urdu.
Read below Quotes from Kishore Kumar on various topics to find motivation in your life.
Kishore Kumar Quotes
1. “Destiny can betray a man but god doesn’t betray a man.” ― Kishore Kumar
2. “The destiny of a child shines only with the tears of a mother.” ― Kishore Kumar
Truly satisfied things
3. “Most of the things that we desire in life are expensive. But truth is that the things that really satisfy us are absolutely free: love, joy, and laughter.” ― Kishore Kumar
4. “If you want something you’ve never had… you have to do something you’ve never done.” ― Kishore Kumar
5. “Film people particularly bore me. I prefer talking to my trees.” ― Kishore Kumar
6. “I’m incomplete without you, just like lentil soup without salt … like rice without lentil soup and Bengal without rice.” ― Kishore Kumar
7. “Good business, rats. One can make money from them if one is enterprising.” ― Kishore Kumar
8. “A supporting brother is of no use … your own child from your belly is of no use … finally only money is of use.” ― Kishore Kumar
9. “I have three best friends in this world. They are Bachpan (childhood), Jawani (Youth), and Budhapa (old age).” ― Kishore Kumar
10. “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” ― Kishore Kumar
11. “I hate my life as much as a mother loves her child.” ― Kishore Kumar
12. “Until a person becomes something in life … even his dear ones act like strangers.” ― Kishore Kumar
13. “Love is the name of a thing that teaches a person how to sacrifice.” ― Kishore Kumar
14. “Love doesn’t have a single destination.” ― Kishore Kumar
15. “Every place of the world is beautiful in the sight of love.” ― Kishore Kumar
16. “The difference between the poor and the rich is not only of the status … but also of the heart.” ― Kishore Kumar
17. “They used to feed on cashew nuts during the days of the monarch, but now they don’t even get enough corn and wheat to eat.” ― Kishore Kumar
18. “Every day is a new beginning. Every day gives opportunity to prove yourself better and better, to do something good, and to prove your self-worth.” ― Kishore Kumar
19. “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” ― Kishore Kumar
20. “If you fail in your endeavor, never be disheartened. It’s up to you to get back on track. It’s your strength that makes you move closer to your goals and dreams.” ― Kishore Kumar
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Kishore Kumar Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: