Read here inspiring quotes from Kishore Kumar that will help you to know more about life.
Who is Kishore Kumar?
Kishore Kumar was one of the most popular singers in the Indian film industry. Kumar sang in different genres of songs in various moods. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of Indian music. Apart from that, he was also an actor in Hindi films.
How was Kishore Kumar’s life journey?
Kishore Kumar was born on 4 August 1929 in Khandwa. His actual name was Abhas Kumar Ganguly. His father, Kunjalal Ganguly was a lawyer, and his mother, Gouri Devi was a housewife. His brother Ashok Kumar was a Bollywood star. Kishore Kumar started his cinema career as a chorus singer at Bombay Talkies, where his brother worked. Kishore Kumar made his film debut as an actor in the film Shikari in 1946. Kishore Kumar acted in 88 Hindi films. He was offered many other assignments, but he was not very serious about a film career, he was more interested in becoming a singer. He got a chance to sing the song “Marne Ki Duayen Kyon Mangu” for the film Ziddi in 1948. Kishore Kumar sang in 1,198 films with a total number of 2678 Hindi songs. Apart from Hindi, he also sang in Bengali, Marathi, Assamese, Gujarati, Kannada, Bhojpuri, Malayalam, and Urdu.
Kishore Kumar Quotes
Read below Quotes from Kishore Kumar on various topics to find motivation in your life.
1. “Destiny can betray a man but god doesn’t betray a man.” – This quote reminds us that sometimes, life may not go as planned, but it doesn’t mean we should lose hope. It suggests that even when things seem tough, we can still find strength and support from our faith in a higher power.
2. “The destiny of a child shines only with the tears of a mother.” – This quote tells us that a mother’s love and care are incredibly important. It means that a child’s future and happiness are closely connected to the love and care they receive from their mother.
3. “Most of the things that we desire in life are expensive. But truth is that the things that really satisfy us are absolutely free: love, joy, and laughter.” – Kishore Kumar is saying that we often want expensive things, but what truly makes us happy are the simple and free things like love, happiness, and laughter. It inspires us to appreciate the simple joys in life.
4. “If you want something you’ve never had… you have to do something you’ve never done.” – This quote encourages us to step out of our comfort zones. It tells us that to achieve something new or different, we need to take actions we haven’t taken before. It’s about taking risks and trying new things to reach our goals.
5. “Film people particularly bore me. I prefer talking to my trees.” – Kishore Kumar is expressing that he finds more joy in nature and solitude than in the company of people from the film industry. It inspires us to follow our own interests and find happiness in what makes us unique.
6. “I’m incomplete without you, just like lentil soup without salt … like rice without lentil soup and Bengal without rice.” – This quote compares the importance of someone in Kishore Kumar’s life to essential ingredients in a meal. It’s a way of expressing deep affection and dependence on someone, inspiring us to value our close relationships.
7. “Good business, rats. One can make money from them if one is enterprising.” – This quote humorously suggests that even something as unexpected as dealing with rats can be turned into a successful business venture with creativity and determination. It inspires us to look for opportunities in unexpected places.
8. “A supporting brother is of no use … your own child from your belly is of no use … finally only money is of use.” – Kishore Kumar is emphasizing the practical importance of money. It suggests that while relationships are important, financial security is essential for our well-being. It inspires us to manage our finances wisely.
9. “I have three best friends in this world. They are Bachpan (childhood), Jawani (young age), and Budhapa (old age).” – This quote values the different stages of life as friends. It reminds us to appreciate and enjoy the various phases of our life journey, from childhood to old age.
10. “A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.” – This quote highlights the true essence of friendship. It means that a real friend is there to support you when everyone else has abandoned you. It inspires us to value and cherish the friends who stand by us during difficult times.
Life Motivation Quotes by Kishore Kumar
11. “I hate my life as much as a mother loves her child.” – Kishore Kumar is saying that he has very strong feelings about his life, just like a mother’s love for her child is very strong. It’s a way of expressing deep emotions. This inspires us to acknowledge our emotions and passion in life.
12. “Until a person becomes something in life … even his dear ones act like strangers.” – This quote means that when someone hasn’t achieved much in life, even the people close to them may not recognize or support them. It inspires us to work hard and become something meaningful in life so that others will value and recognize us.
13. “Love is the name of a thing that teaches a person how to sacrifice.” – Kishore Kumar is saying that love involves giving up something for the sake of someone you care about. It inspires us to understand that love often involves making sacrifices for the people we love.
14. “Love doesn’t have a single destination.” – Love is not limited to one place or person. It can be felt and expressed in various ways and toward different people. This inspires us to see the vastness of love and the many forms it can take.
15. “Every place of the world is beautiful in the sight of love.” – This quote means that love has the power to make even ordinary places seem beautiful and special. It inspires us to see the beauty in the world through the lens of love.
16. “The difference between the poor and the rich is not only of the status … but also of the heart.” – Kishore Kumar is saying that being rich or poor isn’t just about money; it’s also about kindness and goodness in one’s heart. It inspires us to value qualities like kindness and compassion over wealth.
17. “They used to feed on cashew nuts during the days of the monarch, but now they don’t even get enough corn and wheat to eat.” – This quote suggests a decline in living standards, from enjoying luxury (cashew nuts) during the time of the monarch to struggling for basic food (corn and wheat). It inspires us to appreciate what we have and to be aware of changing circumstances.
18. “Every day is a new beginning. Every day gives opportunity to prove yourself better and better, to do something good, and to prove your self-worth.” – This quote reminds us that each new day is a chance to improve, do good things, and show our own value. It inspires us to make the most of every day and strive to be better.
19. “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Kishore Kumar is saying that we should focus on improving ourselves, not on comparing ourselves to others. It inspires us to set personal goals and strive to exceed our own expectations.
20. “If you fail in your endeavor, never be disheartened. It’s up to you to get back on track. It’s your strength that makes you move closer to your goals and dreams.” – This quote encourages us not to lose hope when we fail but to find the strength to keep working toward our goals. It inspires us to be resilient and persistent in the face of setbacks.
I hope you liked these Kishore Kumar Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Source of Quotes: Brainy Quote