Welcome to the world of kitchen riddles with answers! These brainteasers will challenge your culinary knowledge and test your ability to think outside the box. From hidden ingredients to mysterious kitchen tools, these riddles will keep you guessing and cooking up a storm. Whether you’re a professional chef or a home cook, these kitchen riddles are sure to bring a smile to your face and keep you on your toes.
Kitchen Riddles With Answers
1. I am a room. I have a sink. I have a stove. You use me for cooking. What am I?
Answer: A kitchen.
2. I am a vessel used in the kitchen. I am deep and hollow. Remove the first alphabet in me and find a bird. Who am I?
3. Big as a biscuit, deep as a cup, even a river can’t fill it up. What is it?
Answer: A kitchen strainer.
4. I am mostly found in the kitchen. You eat in me. I am usually round in shape but sometimes I come in other shapes too. Who am I?
Also Find: Best Golf Riddles With Answers
5. I have a short, wide body. It is cold and shiny. My insides are hot as flame. I have two mouths. My tail is long and forked. What am I?
Answer: A Toaster.
6. I have one hand, 4-5 fingers. You use me to eat noodles. Guess who am I?
7. I help you cut vegetables and fruits. I am sharp and can be very dangerous. Your mom tells you to not touch me. Who am I?
8. I help you eat food, but I am not your hand. You can eat everything using me. You can use me to mix food as well. Who am I?
9. If it takes 5 microwaves 5 minutes to cook 5 chickens, how long does it take 100 microwaves to cook 100 chickens?
Answer: 5 minutes. We can assume that one chicken is placed in each microwave and that each chicken takes 5 minutes to cook.
10. If you put roast in a roaster, what do you put in toaster?
Kitchen Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions
11. The sun bakes them, the hand breaks them, the foot treads on them, and the mouth tastes them. What are they?
12. What goes through the door without pinching itself, sits on the stove without burning itself, sits on the table, and is not ashamed?
Answer: The Sun.
13. What happened to the man who plugged his electric blanket into a toaster?
Answer: He kept popping out of bed.
Also Find: Best Football Riddles With Answers
14. What kind of garden does a baker have?
Answer: A flour garden!
15. What sneaks through doors and windows without knocking? What heats an unlit stove? What gives the cat a snug place to rest?
Answer: The sun!
16. What starts with “T”, ends with “T”, and is full of “T”?
17. What washes up on tiny beaches?
18. When is 90 greater than 100?
Answer: On a microwave timer. When you type 100, the timer interprets it as 1 minute. When you type 90, it will read 90 seconds, which is 1 minute 30 seconds.
19. Which is the only way a leopard can change his spots?
Answer: By going from one spot to another.
20. Why can’t a cook swallow his apron?
Answer: Because it goes against his stomach.
21. Why did the outlaw hold up the bakery?
Answer: He kneaded the dough.
22. You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first?
Answer: The match!