Find here some best collections of knowledge riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Knowledge Riddles With Answers
1. A bird, a monkey, a cat, and a squirrel have climbed up on a coconut tree. Who will get to eat the mango first?
Answer: None, as they are on a coconut tree and there are no mangoes there.
2. A girl fell off a 40 feet ladder, but still did not get hurt. Why?
Answer: She fell off the bottom step.
3. A man rode out of town on Sunday, he stayed a whole night at a hotel and rode back to town the next day on Sunday. How is this possible?
Answer: His horse was called Sunday
4. Can you guess the easiest way to double your money?
Answer: Place it in front of the mirror.
Also find: Best Boxing Riddles
5. Can you guess what gets wetter and wetter as it dries?
Answer: A towel.
6. Can you guess what is at the end of a rainbow?
Answer: The letter ‘W’.
7. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
Answer: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
8. Every person has one, and no one can lose it. Can you guess what it is?
Answer: A shadow.
9. I am always hungry and will die if not fed, but whatever I touch will soon turn red. What am I?
10. I am bought for eating, but people do not eat me. Why?
Answer: Because I am a plate.
11. I am everywhere, everyone knows me; but as soon as you say my name, I am gone. What am I?
12. I am full of holes but I can still hold water. What am I?
Answer: A sponge
13. I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?
Answer: A joke
14. I fly all day long, but I do not go anywhere. What am I?
Answer: I am a flag.
15. I have a face and two hands, but no arms or legs. What am I?
Answer: A clock.
16. I have lakes with no water, mountains with no stone and cities with no buildings. What am I?
Brain Teasers For Knowledge With Answers
Answer: A map
17. I have no feet, no hands, no wings, but I climb to the sky. What am I?
18. I have two hands, but I can not scratch myself. What am I?
Answer: A clock
19. If you drop me I’m sure to crack, but give me a smile and I’ll always smile back. What am I?
Answer: A mirror
20. If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven’t got me. What am I?
Answer: A secret
21. Imagine you are in the middle of the sea. Your boat has a hole, and you are surrounded by sharks. What will you do?
Answer: Stop imagining.
22. In a single-story house, there is a red chair, red bed, red computer, red flowers, red table, red carpet- everything around is red color. What is the color of the staircase?
Answer: It is a single-story house, and hence, there is no staircase.
23. Is it possible for any man to go without sleeping for ten days?
Answer: It is possible, as we all sleep through the night and not during the day.
24. It gets whipped and beaten, but it never cries. What is it?
Answer: An egg.
25. It has four eyes, but still cannot see anything. What is it?
26. It is filled with keys, but is unable to open any door. What is it?
Answer: A piano.
27. My pockets are empty, but they still have something in it. What is it?
Answer: They have holes in it.
28. Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die. what is it?
29. The more you take away, the more I become. What am I?
Answer: A hole
30. The more you take, the more you leave behind. What are they?
Knowledge Riddles For Kids
31. The person who makes it has no need of it; the person who buys it has no use for it. The person who uses it can neither see nor feel it. What is it?
Answer: A coffin
32. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I?
Answer: Your breath
33. Tommy throws the ball as hard as he could, and it comes back to him, without anything or anybody touching it. How?
Answer: He threw the ball upwards.
34. What begins with an “e” and only contains one letter?
Answer: An envelope
35. What begins with the letter ‘t’, is full of ‘t’ and finishes with ‘t’?
Answer: A Teapot with Tea in it.
36. What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
Answer: Your name
37. What breaks yet never falls, and what falls yet never breaks?
Answer: Day, and night
38. What can point in every direction but can’t reach the destination by itself.
Answer: Your finger
39. What did one ocean say to the other ocean?
Answer: It did not say anything. It just waved.
40. What goes up when the rain comes down?
Answer: An umbrella
41. What goes up, but never comes down?
42. What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
Answer: A Penny
43. What has a neck but no head?
Answer: A bottle.
44. What has holes all over, but still holds water?
Answer: A sponge.
45. What has many keys, but can’t even open a single door?
Answer: A piano
General Knowledge Brain Teasers And Riddles
46. What has one head, one foot and four legs?
Answer: A bed
47. What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it?
Answer: A dice
48. What is always answered without being asked any questions?
Answer: A doorbell.
49. What is four-legged, but cannot walk?
Answer: A table.
50. What is used by others frequently, but belongs to you?
Answer: Your name.
51. What needs to be broken before you use it?
Answer: An egg.
52. What runs around the whole yard without moving?
Answer: A fence
53. What starts and ends with the letter ‘E’, but has only one letter?
Answer: An envelope.
54. What would weigh more, one pound cotton or one pound iron?
Answer: Neither weighs more or less, as they weigh the same, one pound.
55. Where will you find Friday before Thursday?
Answer: In a dictionary.
56. Which is the biggest English alphabet that contains the most water in it?
Answer: The letter ‘C’.
57. Which tree can be carried in your hand?
Answer: A palm
58. Which word is spelt incorrectly in every dictionary?
Answer: The word ‘Incorrectly’.
59. Why can’t a man living in New York be buried in Chicago?
Answer: Because he is alive.