Find here the 22 best learning from failure quotes to know how to learn from your failure.
Failure is a teacher who tells you about the mistakes of your life. The mistakes due to which you are not able to achieve success in your work, you get to know about those mistakes after you fail.
That’s why we should never be worried about our failure. We should focus on why we failed. We need to find and uproot all the roots of this failure. Then our failure will turn into success.
So we should take our failure as a lesson and learn from it. We are sharing here the best inspiring quotes that will help you learn from your failures.
Inspiring Learning from Failure Quotes
The best inspiring learning from failure quotes to know why you failed & to try again to achieve that goal.
1. “I have not failed. I have found 10,000 ways that don’t work.” ― Thomas Alva Edison
2. “Giving up is the only sure way to fail.” ― Gena Showalter
3. “You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.” ― Maya Angelou
4. “Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” ― Coco Chanel
5. “Failure is only the opportunity more intelligently to begin again.” ― Henry Ford
6. “Don’t fear failure — not failure, but low aim is the crime. In great attempts, it is glorious even to fail.” ― Bruce Lee
7. “The one who falls and gets up is stronger than the one who never tried. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.” ― Roy T. Bennett
8. “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed, and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
9. “Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” ― Oprah Winfrey
Learning from failure quotes to learn from mistake
10. “Failure is a part of the process. You just learn to pick yourself back up.” ― Michelle Obama
11. “Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fail.” ― Confucius
12. “The master has failed more times than the beginner has tried.” ― Stephen McCranie
13. “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” ― Brene Brown
14. “Failure is the raw material from which success is made.” ― Bangambiki Habyarimana
15. “Failure is a greater teacher than success.” ― Clarissa Pinkola Estés
16. “Failure is a bend in the road, not the end of the road. Learn from failure and keep moving forward.” ― Roy T. Bennett
17. “How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.” ― Roy T. Bennett
18. “Women must try to do things as men have tried. When they fail, their failure must be but a challenge to others.” ― Amelia Earhart
19. “It’s failure that gives you the proper perspective on success.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
20. “Remember the two benefits of failure. First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn’t work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach.” ― Roger Von Oech
21. “Failure isn’t the opposite of success, it’s part of success. Failure becomes a success when we learn from it.” ― Leisa Rayven
22. “It is not a matter if you fail, but how well you fail.” ― Oscar Auliq-Ice
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Learning from Failure Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Quotes about future thinking
- Quotes about bright future
- Positive affirmation quotes
- Never Give Up Quotes
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Quotes source: Goodreads