If you want to live a happy life, you have to live in the present. Thich Nhat Hanh says that when you start living in the present, you start living your real life. Because the past is gone, and the future has not yet arrived. But the present moment is available for us and it is all ours. So take advantage of your life in the present moment only.
He says that if you want to take good care of your future, then take care of your present moment.
In this article, we are sharing some inspirational life learning quotes of Thich Nhat Hanh. It will tell you the right way to live life. So let’s read his thoughts.
Learning Life Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh
Find the Inspiring Life Quotes said by Thich Nhat Hanh mentioned below:
1. “Life is available only in the present moment.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace, and love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “I promise myself that I will enjoy every minute of the day that is given me to live.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “If we are not fully ourselves, truly in the present moment, we miss everything.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
6. “Anxiety, the illness of our time, comes primarily from our inability to dwell in the present moment.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “To live in the present moment is a miracle. The miracle is not to walk on water. The miracle is to walk on the green Earth in the present moment, to appreciate the peace and beauty that are available now.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
8. “Only the present moment contains life.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “The best way to take care of the future is to take care of the present moment.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “Root out the violence in your life, and learn to live compassionately and mindfully. Seek peace. When you have peace within, real peace with others is possible.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. “Be Yourself. Life is precious as it is. All the elements for your happiness are already here. There is no need to run, strive, search, or struggle. Just Be.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. “Life is a miracle, and being aware of simply this can already make us very happy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
15. “If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “Do not lose yourself in the past, Do not lose yourself in the future, Do not get caught in your anger, worries, or fears. Come back to the present moment, and touch life deeply. This is mindfulness.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. “Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts. Whenever your mind becomes scattered, use your breath as the means to take hold of your mind again.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world, to make peace possible for the world, to make happiness possible for the world.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. “Until there is peace between religions, there can be no peace in the world.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
20. “If we are peaceful, if we are happy, we can smile and blossom like a flower, and everyone in our family, our entire society, will benefit from our peace.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
21. “Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “If in our daily life we can smile if we can be peaceful and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it. This is the most basic kind of peace work.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
23. “Many people think excitement is happiness… But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
24. “There is no way to happiness. Happiness is the way.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
25. “Happiness does not come from the consumption of things.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
26. “Happiness is available. Please help yourself to it.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
27. “If you walk with true awareness of every step, without having a goal to get anywhere, happiness will arise naturally. You don’t need to look for happiness.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
28. “Learn to love, enjoy and embrace what you have in the here and now. That’s all you really need to be happy.” ― Thick Nhat Hanh
I hope you liked the above Life Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Civil Rights Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Inspiring quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Authentic Living Quotes
- Victor Hugo Quotes
- World Peace Quotes