Here find some best collections of light riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Light Riddles With Answers
1. A man eats dinner, goes up to his bedroom, turns off the lights, and goes to sleep. In the morning, he wakes up and looks outside. Horrified at what he sees, he hurls himself out his window to his death. Why does he do this? Answer: The man was a lighthouse operator. He wasn’t supposed to turn off his lights. When he wakes up in the morning, he sees a giant ship that has crashed into the land, causing many catastrophes. Unable to go on, he decides to take his own life.
2. A man was driving a black truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. A lady was crossing the street. How did the man see her? Answer: It was a bright, sunny day.
3. Got its name from a whisky from Scotland, but it is not one. It is shining but has no reflection. What is it? Answer: Light
4. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I? Answer: A shadow.
Also Find: Library Riddles With Answers
5. I cannot hear or even see, but sense light and sounds there may be. Sometimes I end up on the hook, or even deep into a book. What am I? Answer: A worm
6. I reflect the light, that’s not very bright. I sit in the same place all year, all the time. Right here, you cannot see me all right. At least when it’s not night. Answer: Moon
7. I welcome the day with a show of light, I stealthily came here in the night. I bathe the earthy stuff at dawn, But by noon, alas! I’m gone. Answer: The morning dew.
8. It can fill a room without occupying space. What is that? Answer: Light.
9. Little Trotty hetty coat in a long petticoat and a red nose the longer she stands the shorter she grows. What is it? Answer: A candle
10. The life I lead is mere hours or less, I serve all my time by being consumed. I am quickest when thin, slowest when fat, And wind is the bane of the gift that I bring. Answer: Candle
11. What type of house weighs the least? Answer: A lighthouse.
Easy Light Riddles For Kids
12. How many climate change skeptics does it take to change a lightbulb? Answer: None. It’s too early to say if the lightbulb needs changing.
13. I stand up and make your day brighter. I am a? Answer: Lamp
14. Light hides me and darkness kills me, what am I? Answer: A shadow
15. My lamps illuminate the entire world/earth. What is my lamp? Answer: The sun and moon.
16. What can be seen, but cannot be touched, and when put in a barrel, will make the barrel lighter? Answer: A beam of light!
17. What can fill a room but takes up no space? Answer: Light
18. What lights up a soccer stadium? Answer: A soccer match!
19. What normally goes out at night and wakes up in the morning? Answer: A light
20. Why did the Pilgrim eat a candle? Answer: He wanted a light snack!
21. Why is the letter G like the sun? Answer: Because it is the center of the light.
22. Why wasn’t the girl sad when her flashlight battery died? Answer: Because she was de-lighted!