If you want to be happy in your life, then you should not remember your past more. And you need not worry about the thought of your future. You have to focus & live in your present. If you really want to do something in the future, you have to use your present well. We have to be happy in whatever is around us. Along with that, we also need to be live happily with the people around us. To make our dreams come true, we have to live like our dreams. And whatever obstacles will come to live the dreams, we should face them. Unless we face our obstacles, we will not be able to overcome them. Once we remove the obstacles in our life, we will be able to make our lives even better. We are sharing 38 Living Life Quotes here that will help you live your life in the way you want.
Living Life Quotes
1. “If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present.” ― Roy T. Bennett
2. “Learn to light a candle in the darkest moments of someone’s life. Be the light that helps others see; it is what gives life its deepest significance.” ― Roy T. Bennett
3. “No amount of regretting can change the past, and no amount of worrying can change the future.” ― Roy T. Bennett
4. “Treat everyone with politeness and kindness, not because they are nice, but because you are.” ― Roy T. Bennett
5. “Lots of things can be fixed. But many times, relationships between people cannot be fixed.” ― C. JoyBell C.
6. “The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
7. “When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes, and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” ― Roy T. Bennett
8. “Don’t think about making life better for other people who don’t even deserve you, rather, focus on making your life the best, for yourself and those who love you.” ― C. JoyBell C.
9. “Dreams don’t work unless you take action. The surest way to make your dreams come true is to live them.” ― Roy T. Bennett
10. “Life isn’t measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It’s not winning battles that makes you happy, but it’s how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction.” ― C. JoyBell C.
11. “People can have their opinions about everything in the world, but people’s opinions end where the tip of my nose begins.” ― C. JoyBell C.
12. “Emotion without reason lets people walk all over you; reason without emotion is a mask for cruelty.” ― Nalini Singh
13. “As you walk and eat and travel, be where you are. Otherwise, you will miss most of your life.” ― Siddhārtha Gautama
14. “Even though our time in this life is temporary, if we live well enough, our legacy will last forever.” ― Idowu Koyenikan
15. “It is not needful for our dreams to be very grand nor very big. It is only needful for our dreams to be very shiny.” ― C. JoyBell C.
16. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” ― Judy Garland
17. “When you start living the life of your dreams, there will always be obstacles, doubters, mistakes, and setbacks along the way. But with hard work, perseverance and self-belief there is no limit to what you can achieve.” ― Roy Bennett
18. “You can’t do passion halfway. Living your passion means you’re all in. You trust your heart and trust your gut wherever that takes you.” ― Joe Plumeri
19. “A memorable heart is the easiest way to immortality.” ― Suzy Kassem
20. “The circumstances surrounding your birth are not as important as the opportunity to live life.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
21. “How much you can learn when you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.” ― Roy Bennett
22. “Be brave and take risks… You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward.” ― Roy Bennett
23. “Your most important “want” should be the one you can control!” ― Shannon L. Alder
24. “Let the improvement of yourself keep you so busy that you have no time to criticize others.” ― Roy Bennett
25. “Every time we choose our past over our present we kill our future.” ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
26. “We can attribute our success definitively to our failures and disappointments governed by our persistence and patience.” ― Darren Pettis
27. “Live life like a rhyme, one line at a time.” ― Eric DeSio
28. “Life is a slideshow of stories that we create with each passing moment. Let each slide be Worth It!” ― Unknown
29. “Don’t be afraid of death, that fear doesn’t stop death, it just stops life.” ― Tracy A Malone
30. “The man who climbed from the bottom to the top and then fell to the bottom again feels as if he has lived the lives of hundreds of people!” ― Mehmet Murat Ildan
31. “Make sure that you are both the bee and the honey to your own honeycomb.” ― C. JoyBell C.
32. “He Who Conquers His Own Fear is the Mightiest Warrior.” ― Israel Olaniran
33. “We destroy ourselves when we are ignorant or decide to live in ignorance.” ― Sunday Adelaja
34. “Don’t live your life not knowing what to do with your time.” ― Sunday Adelaja
35. “You must stop living under the pressure of the environment and surrounding and culture and tradition.” ― Sunday Adelaja
36. Don’t Copy What Someone Is Doing, Copy What God Wants You To Do.” ― Cyc Jouzy
37. “Life isn’t about living the longest; it’s about living the most.” ― Cory Groshek
38. “Life on earth is to be live but once. Live life to the best you can. Live to your fullness.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Living life quotes & they will definitely motivate you to live your life in the way you want. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the below Motivational quotes mentioned below.
- Positive Quotes to become a positive thinker
- Life Enjoy Quotes to enjoy your life
- Unique Life Quotes to live your life in a different way