Here find some best collections of long riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Long Riddles With Answers
1. A hundred years I once did live, and often wholesome food did give, yet all that time I ne’er did roam, so much as a half a mile from my home, my days were spent devoid of strife, until at last, I lost my life. And since my death – I pray give ear, I oft have traveled far and near. Answer: Tree.
2. A precious stone, as clear as a diamond. Seek it out while the sun’s near the horizon. Though you can walk on water with its power, try to keep it, and it’ll vanish in an hour. Answer: Ice.
3. How can you throw a ball as hard as you can only to have it come back to you without it bouncing off of anything? Answer: Throw the ball straight into the air.
4. I am small, but, when entire, of force to set a town on fire; Let but one letter disappear, I then can hold a herd of deer; Take one more off, and then you’ll find I once contained all humankind. Answer: Spark.
Also Find: Light Riddles With Answers
5. I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back, None suffer to have me but do from my lack. Answer: Sleep.
6. If an electric train is moving north at 55 mph and the winds blowing east at 70 mph, which way does the smoke blow? Answer: An electric train doesn’t emit smoke.
7. Often talked of, never seen, Ever coming, never been, Daily looked for, never here, Still approaching, coming near. Thousands for its visit wait, But alas for their fate, Though they expect me to appear, They will never find me here. Answer: Tomorrow.
8. Oh, how I love my dancing feet! They stay together – oh so neat. And when I want to walk a line, They all stay together and do double time. I count them up, ten times or more, And race on-off, across the floor. Answer: Centipede.
Tricky Long Riddles With Answers
9. There are 25 red balls, 47 green balls, and 3 blue balls in a basket. There is a blind man. What is the minimum number of balls that the blind man has to pick to make sure that there are at least 2 balls of different colors? Answer: 48 balls. There is a small chance he may pick up 47 green balls in a row.
10. What can run but never walk, have a mouth but never talk, have a head that never weeps, and a bed that never sleeps? Answer: A river.
11. When I am visible to you, you cannot see me, but when I am invisible, you long to see me. I am plenty with someone patient, but all the more scarce with a hasty one. I am greater than all, but still in the control of those who value my existence. Who am I? Answer: Time.
12. White fat and fluffy, May even look like a puppy. Seems heavy but is light, Floats about without a worry, But if it turns dark you have to hurry! Answer: Cloud.
13. With me you are blind, To others and what they are, Over me, you cannot see, Even though I’m in your head, I am full of myself, I think I’m better than you, I’m a horrible thing to be, Can you tell me, What am I? Answer: Ignorance.
14. Your friends came over and prepared a surprise party while you were sleeping. They got food boxes, present boxes, and congratulatory cards. What do you open first? Answer: Your eyes.
15. A man attending his mother’s funeral sees a woman in another pew, and experiences love at first sight. He tries to find her but has no luck. A few weeks later, he kills his sister. Why does he kill his sister? Answer: He kills his sister in hopes of seeing the woman at her funeral.
16. How is it possible to drop an egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? Answer: Concrete floors won’t crack from an egg dropping on them.
17. I am born tall and grow short with age. What could I be? Answer: A pencil.
Hard & Long Riddles With Answers
18. I am the beginning of the end of time and space that surrounds everything and every place. What am I? Answer: The letter “E”.
19. If a plane came crashing down on the border between Canada and America, where are the survivors buried? Answer: You don’t bury the survivors.
20. My buddies and I were inseparable mates until one by one we were split. My teacher then gave me a smack on the head so off in the corner I sit. What am I? Answer: A staple.
21. The first two letters signify a male, the first three letters signify a female, the first four letters signify a great person, and the entire word signifies a great woman. Answer: Heroine.
22. The person who makes it and the person who buys it have no use for it and the person who uses it never sees it or feels it. What is it? Answer: Coffin.
23. There is a single-story blue house where everything is blue; the doors, windows, couch, television, kitchen, etc. are blue. What color is the carpet on the stairs in this house? Answer: There are no stairs, it’s a one-story house.
24. Three different doctors said that Paul is their brother yet Paul claims he has no brothers. Who is lying? Answer: No one is lying because the three doctors are Paul’s sisters.
25. Two fathers and two sons come home from the mall. Yet when they arrive home, only three people get out of the car. How is this possible? Answer: They are a grandfather, father, and son.
26. What is able to go up a chimney when down but unable to go down a chimney when up? Answer: An umbrella.