Find here the list of powerful love affirmations that will help you to bring love and happiness to your life.
Love Affirmations (1 to 28)
1. I accept myself how I am and cultivate self-love.
2. I always listen to my friends with empathy.
3. I always look for ways that I can contribute to my spouse’s happiness.
4. I always look to understand my family.
5. I am a supportive, loving spouse.
6. I am at peace, knowing love comes naturally to me.
Also Find: Powerful Biblical Affirmations
7. I am attracting a kind, gentle, loving partner.
8. Connected to Universal Energy, love comes through me and spreads to the world.
9. Each day is an opportunity for love to grow.
10. Even if I am hurt, offering love and compassion is always the right thing to do.
11. I am attracting a real connection.
12. I am attracting deep, earth-shattering, soul-shaking love.
13. I am attracting trusting and loving relationships.
14. I am blessed with understanding and supportive friends.
15. I am devoted to my spouse.
16. I am enjoying the things in my marriage that I already have.
17. I am genuinely open, vulnerable, and trusting with my loved ones.
18. I am grateful for all the love and affection I get.
19. I am grateful for all the members of my family.
20. I am grateful for my family.
21. I am grateful to have my partner in my life.
22. I am happy and content with the relationship I have with my partner.
23. I am inviting abundant love into my life.
24. I am letting love into my life.
25. I am loved and cherished by friends, family, and loved ones.
26. I am manifesting a healthy, loving relationship.
27. I am meant to have a lifelong love.
28. I am open and ready to find true love.
Love Affirmations (29 to 56)
29. I am open and ready to give and receive love.
30. I am open to receiving unconditional love from my partner.
31. I am radiating love.
32. I am ready for love to change my life.
33. I am ready to meet my soulmate.
34. I am supportive of my partner, just as he/she is supportive of me.
35. I am thankful for my spouse daily.
36. I am the essence of Divine Love.
37. I am unique, interesting, and intelligent.
38. I am worthy of love and care.
39. I am worthy of love.
40. I am worthy of the compliments I receive.
41. I attract amazing friends.
42. I believe in love.
43. I choose love over fear.
44. I communicate openly with my husband/wife and speak with honesty and truth.
45. I deserve a profoundly nurturing and fulfilling passion.
46. I deserve fulfilling relationships.
47. I deserve love as I am.
48. I deserve real and authentic love.
49. I deserve the love I receive.
50. I don’t need to do anything to deserve love.
51. I enjoy being with my family.
52. I enjoy spending time with my husband/wife because they are my best friend.
53. I feel grateful for my family at this moment.
54. I feel grateful to be a part of such a beautiful family.
55. I feel happy with my friends.
56. I feel loved by my family.
Love Affirmations (57 to 84)
57. I feel loved fully for who I am.
58. I feel safe and secure in my marriage and know I am loved.
59. I feel safe with my friends.
60. I feel surrounded by love everywhere.
61. I feel understood by my family.
62. I forgive any wrongs done to me by my family members and offer love and healing to my entire lineage.
63. I have an infinite supply of love to give and receive.
64. I have much love inside of me to share with others.
65. I have the right to choose friends that are healthy for me.
66. I know that I can rely on my friends.
67. I like spending time with my family.
68. I listen to my family’s needs.
69. I love my family and they love me.
70. I love my family unconditionally.
71. I love my spouse unconditionally.
72. I love myself and am open to love.
73. I love myself.
74. I love spending intimate moments with my partner.
75. I love to give and receive love.
76. I maintain long-lasting friendships.
77. I make effort to show how much I care for my friends.
78. I make time for those I love.
79. I offer acceptance, support, and love for my friends and family.
80. I receive love in abundance from everyone I meet.
81. I release all past hurt and am ready to be vulnerable in love again.
82. I release my past and am ready to find love.
83. I see love everywhere I go.
84. I share a deep, loving connection with my friends.
Love Affirmations (85 to 112)
85. I share a healthy relationship with each member of my family.
86. I show my husband/wife lots of love and affection.
87. I spread love, and it returns to me.
88. I trust my heart to guide me to true love.
89. I trust that love will find me.
90. I value the commitment we have made to each other and honor our vows.
91. It is easy for me to be myself with my family.
92. Lasting friendships come with ease for me.
93. Love is a white light that fills me with its healing powers.
94. Love is my priority.
95. My best friends make the best company.
96. My family deserves happiness.
97. My family is my support system.
98. My friends and I encourage one another in all our efforts.
99. My friends make me laugh.
100. My heart offers love to all beings everywhere.
101. My inner being is filled with loving feelings for my partner right now.
102. My inner self is healthy, my heart is faithful, and my love is unconditional.
103. My love for my partner grows stronger each passing day.
104. My love is a precious gift that I have the power to choose when, how, and to whom to give.
105. My love is beautiful, intense, and passionate.
106. My love is precious.
107. My marriage is divinely protected.
108. My marriage is the most sacred thing to me.
109. My partner and I deserve a long-lasting, happy, satisfying relationship.
110. My partner and I feel a deep connection and love for one another.
111. My partner and I feel comfortable and safe whenever we are together.
112. My partner and I look forward to some quality time together.
Love Affirmations (113 to 140)
113. My relationship with my family is strong and built on trust and love.
114. My relationships are positive and offer the highest good to all of those affected by them.
115. My soul is nurtured by the abundance of love in my life.
116. My spouse and I decide daily to love each other.
117. My spouse is and will always be my best friend.
118. New friendships are exciting to me.
119. Other people treasure my love.
120. Our marriage is growing stronger every day.
121. Our relationship is filled with trust, honesty, open communication, mutual understanding, and most of all love.
122. Our state of joy inspires other families to be happy as well.
123. Real love starts with me.
124. The door to lasting love is open to me.
125. The love I am seeking is seeking me.
126. The love I seek also seeks me.
127. The love I seek from others needs to be cultivated within me first.
128. The more love I give, the more I receive.
129. The universe is guiding me to love.
130. The Universe is love.
131. True love starts within.
132. We are both happy and in love in our relationship.
133. We are in love and happy together.
134. We build each other up.
135. We celebrate each other’s happiness and successes.
136. We support and uplift each other with joy and positive energy for the highest good of ourselves and others.
137. Wherever I go, I find love.
138. With each passing day, my love for my spouse grows stronger.
139. With every day that passes our relationship becomes more loving and passionate.
140. Wonderful things are in store for us for my spouse and me.