If you want to come close to someone, love someone, then first it is important how much you love yourself, be a friend with yourself. When you don’t love yourself, you don’t accept yourself, how will other people love you? How will they accept you?
That’s why you need to accept yourself, be a friend with yourself, and love yourself before falling in love with someone. When you love yourself, you will always be happy, and you will be able to keep your relationship happy.
If you want to see your life full of romance, or you want to make your life beautiful with love, then be happy and meet whomever you meet with a sweet smile. A sweet smile is the beginning of a new relationship.
Here are some Love Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh that will help you to get a little inspiration about love. So let’s read those inspiring thoughts about love by Thich Nhat Hanh.
Beautiful Love Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh
Read the below Thich Nhat Hanh Quotes on Love if you want to make your relationship strong.
1. “A true partner or friend is one who encourages you to look deep inside yourself for the beauty and love you’ve been seeking.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Be a friend to yourself. If you are a true friend to yourself, you can be a true friend to a loved one. A romantic crush is short-lived, but friendship and loving-kindness can last very long and continue to grow.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “Every person is a world to explore.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
5. “For true love to be there, you need to feel complete in yourself, not needing something from outside.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
6. “If we do not know how to take care of ourselves and to love ourselves, we cannot take care of the people we love. Loving oneself is the foundation for loving another person.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “If you love someone but rarely make yourself available to him or her, that is not true love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
8. “Love is a living, breathing thing. There is no need to force it to grow in a particular direction. If we start by being easy and gentle with ourselves, we will find it is just there inside of us, solid and healing.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “If you love someone, the greatest gift you can give them is your presence.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “In true love, you attain freedom.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “Love without trust is not yet to love. Of course, first, you have to have trust, respect, and confidence in yourself.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “Other people’s actions are the result of their own pain and not the result of any intention to hurt you.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. “The more you cultivate joy, the more joy you will feel and be able to share.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. “The more you understand, the more you love; the more you love, the more you understand.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
15. “When we learn to love and understand ourselves and have true compassion for ourselves, then we can truly love and understand another person.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “The roots of a lasting relationship are mindfulness, deep listening and loving speech, and a strong community to support you.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. “The source of love is deep in us and we can help others realize a lot of happiness. One word, one action, one thought can reduce another person’s suffering and bring that person joy.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “To be loved means to be recognized as existing.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. “To love without knowing how to love wounds the person we love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
20. “True love cannot be without trust and respect for oneself and for the other person.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
21. “True love includes a sense of responsibility and accepting the other person as she is, with all her strengths and weaknesses. If you only like the best things in a person, that is not love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
22. “When you love someone, you have to have trust and confidence.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
23. “True love is like the sun, shining with its own light, and offering that light to everyone.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
24. “True love is made of four elements: loving-kindness, compassion, joy, and equanimity.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
25. “Understanding someone’s suffering is the best gift you can give another person. Understanding is love’s other name. If you don’t understand, you can’t love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
26. “When we feed and support our own happiness, we are nourishing our ability to love. That’s why to love means to learn the art of nourishing our happiness.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
27. “When you love someone, the best thing you can offer is your presence. How can you love if you are not there?” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
28. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
I hope you liked the above Love Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Civil Rights Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Inspiring quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Authentic Living Quotes
- Victor Hugo Quotes
- World Peace Quotes