Here find some best collections of love riddles, funny love puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Love Riddles With Answers
1. A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bus trip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
Answer: An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
2. A thousand colored folds stretch toward the sky, Atop a tender strand, Rising from the land, ‘Til killed by maiden’s hand, Perhaps a token of love, perhaps to say goodbye. What am I?
Answer: A flower.
3. How can you fall without getting hurt?
Answer: If you fall in LOVE!
4. I am a feeling expressed by words. Truthfully told by few, lies from many. I can cause the greatest happiness or the deepest sorrow. Yet one still comes back tomorrow. What am I?
5. I am a five-lettered word, I am one reason for the butterflies in your stomach, I am one reason behind your daydreaming, I rhyme with the rush, but you don’t really want to rush when it comes to me. What am I?
6. I am a four-lettered word and end with an E, but not love. I am a form of love that you share with important people in your life. What am I?
Also Find: Halloween Riddles With Answers
7. I am a four-lettered word that can be powerful, tender, deep, and sometimes complicated and blind at the same time. What am I?
8. I am a nine-lettered word and rhyme with perfection; I am yet another name for love. What am I?
9. I am available in thousands of colors. Each color symbolizes different aspects of love. I am used to celebrating new beginnings and expressing heartfelt goodbyes. What am I?
10. I am five lettered words; I start with T and end with a T; without me, your love won’t last. What am I?
11. I am on the outside and the inside. I can woo you and win your heart; for Keats, I am joy forever. What am I?
12. I am one symbol of love, the daughter of Heaven and Sea, and many envy my beauty. Who am I?
Answer: Goddess of love- Venus.
13. I am round, thin and shiny, and often studded with stones; I am one symbol of a relationship. What am I?
Answer: A ring.
14. I am very popular on valentine’s day. Red is my popular shade, and my fragrance is lovely and related to romantic dates. What am I?
15. I can be offered. A very important part of a relationship, I survive when it is true. It starts with an L. What am I?
16. I can be sweet. I can be bitter. I can make you daydream and make you catch all the butterflies inside of your tummy. What am I?
17. I can make people happy, I can make people cry. I can make people want me, and I can drive people crazy. What am I?
18. I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. What am I?
19. I come in blue, black, hazel, and green shades; I am the subject of romantic lines; you can explore my depth. What am I?
20. I grow with you and bloom with you. I might also die. It can happen at the very beginning, and I can also happen towards the end. I can make you cry and can make you smile. What am I?
21. I have caused the worst of tragedies, yet I am chased and desired the most. What am I?
22. I have freedom from hate, but not from lies. I’m usually seen through clouded eyes. I come unexpected, though you wait for me all your life. I can’t be brought yet some people try. What am I?
Answer: I am true love.
23. I hurt the most when lost, yet also when not had at all. I’m sometimes the hardest to express, but the easiest to ignore. I can be given to many, or just one. What am I?
24. I hurt the most when lost, yet also when not had at all. I’m sometimes the hardest to express, but the easiest to ignore. I can be given too many, or just one. What am I?
25. I live inside you, but not in your tummy, and I am the symbol of love. What am I?
26. I may be a quiet sense of happiness, sadness, or fear to many. I can be shown and sometimes just be gone, but I always come back before it’s too long. What am I?
Love Puzzle Questions With Answers
27. I may look grizzly, but I’m very soft and cuddly. I come in all sizes and am stuffed up. It can be a great Valentine’s day gift. What am I?
Answer: Teddy bear.
28. I start with an H and end with a T; I might hurt you unknowingly. What am I?
29. It can hurt you and ignite a heart; you might want to watch out for it. What is it?
Answer: Cupid’s arrow.
30. It comes once a year, and you hear about the romance it creates everywhere. Lovers seem to be eagerly waiting for its arrival. What is it?
Answer: Valentine’s Day.
31. It connects two people, yet it touches only one. What is it?
Answer: A wedding ring.
32. It implies love and signifies commitment. All it needs is a small celebration and a shiny love band. What is it?
Answer: A proposal.
33. It is a form of love that mothers can’t take back after giving. What is it?
34. It is a synonym for joy, and it begins with H; for me, it starts with U. What is it?
35. It is in the air and can’t be seen, but it’s not oxygen. What is it?
36. It is invisible and can make you sweat and give you nausea, yet you can not live without it? Answer: Love.
37. It is mine, but you can only keep it. What is it?
Answer: My heart.
38. It is priceless, but it comes to you for free. What is it?
39. It’s raining, and you pass a bus stop. There are three people there; your trustworthy friend, the love of your life, and a woman about to go into labor. Your smart car only has two seats. What do you do?
Answer: You first give your keys to your friend and let them take the woman to a hospital, then you wait for the bus with your love.
40. Roses are red, Violets are blue; And I’m forever saying: I love you. What am I?
Answer: A Valentine.
41. The rich people want it, wise people know it, poor people need it, and kind people show it. What is it?
42. There was a man who wanted to prove his love to his wife. So, he climbed the highest mountain, swam in the deepest ocean, and walked the biggest desert. What do you think his wife said?
Answer: Nothing. She divorced him for never being at home.
43. Three simple words, but life-changing. What are they?
Answer: I love you.
44. What can fill a room but takes up no space?
45. What costs nothing but is worth everything, weighs nothing but lasts a lifetime, that one person can’t own but two can share?
Answer: Love. ❤️
46. What is invisible and makes people suffer from symptoms like sweating and nausea, yet people can’t survive without it?
47. What is rarer and more valuable than gold, but easier to lose?
Answer: Love/ Friendship
48. You can see me flying around with bows and arrows. I might hit you with it, but you will only feel love, not sorrow. Who am I?