Art is a creative activity or skill that helps the creator for creating new inventions. Art is a powerful skill such as painting, music, literature, and dance, acting. Gandhiji said true art will help your soul to realize your inner shelf. It can also give you happiness. Let’s read the 14 Inspiring Quotes on Art said by Mahatma Gandhi to motivate you to do your work.
Mahatma Gandhi Quotes On Art
1. Art to be art must soothe.
2. All true art must help the soul to realize its inner self.
3. Purity of life is the highest and truest art.
4. True art must be evidence of the happiness, contentment, and purity of its authors.
5. True art takes note not merely of form but also of what lies behind it.
6. The art that is in the machine-made article appeals only to the eye, the art in khadi appeals first to the heart and then to the eye.
7. The art of producing good music from a cultivated voice can be achieved by many, but the art of producing that music from the harmony of a pure life is achieved very rarely.
8. A life of sacrifice is the pinnacle of art and is full of true joy.
9. Whatever can be useful to those starving millions is beautiful to my mind.
10. I consider writing a fine art. We kill it by imposing the alphabet on little children and making it the beginning of learning.
11. A semi-starved nation can have neither religion nor art nor organization.
12. Why should I need an artist to explain a work of art to me? Why should it not speak out to me itself?
13. Painters and poets are obliged to exaggerate their figures’ proportions to give true perspective.
14. To a true artist only that face is beautiful which, quite apart from its exterior, shines with the truth within the soul.
Conclusion: I hope you liked the above Mahatma Gandhi Art Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You can also read our other motivational quotes from the below list.