Read Inspiring quotes said by Mammootty to find motivation in your life.
Who is Mammootty?
Mammootty’s real name is Muhammad Kutty Panaparambil Ismail. He is an Indian film actor and producer who acts in Malayalam-language films. He acted in more than 400 films in his four-decade career span. His contribution to Malayalam cinema is commendable. He not only acted in Malayalam language films but acted in Tamil, Telugu, Bollywood, Kannada, and English films also.
How was Mammootty’s life journey?
Mammootty was born on 7 September 1951 in Chandiroor in Kerala. His father was Ismail who had the wholesale business of garments and rice, and his mother, Fatima, was a housewife. He graduated with an LL.B. from Government Law College and practiced law for two years.
Mammootty made his debut in 1971 in the film Anubhavangal Paalichakal. After establishing himself as a lead actor in the 1980s, his breakthrough came with the commercial success of the 1987 film New Delhi. Mammootty has appeared in neighboring industries as well. He entered the Tamil cinema through the film Mounam Sammadham, in Telugu cinema through the film Swati Kiranam, in Bollywood through the Dhartiputra, and in Kannada cinema through the film Shikari. He also acted in an Indian English film Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar.
What has Mammootty achieved in his life?
In his 40 years of film career, he has acted in over 400 films in various languages but mainly in Malayalam. Mammotty has won three National Film Awards for Best Actor, seven Kerala State Film Awards, and thirteen Filmfare Awards South. The Government of India awarded him the Padma Shri for his contributions to the arts in 1998. He has also received honorary doctorate degrees from the University of Kerala in January 2010 and from the University of Calicut in December 2010.
Read below motivational quotes from Mammootty on various topics to find motivation in your life.
Mammootty Inspiring Quotes
1. “A product can turn bad, not the production.” ― Mammootty
2. “When you start a film, you feel it will be great. But sometimes, as it progresses, it fails somewhere. You can’t blame anyone for that. You can blame only your own intelligence!” ― Mammootty
Quotes on Emotion
3. “Emotions are the same for all human beings. But there is some difference in the way people react to situations.” ― Mammootty
4. “Everyone has ups and downs. You can’t always get exciting roles.” ― Mammootty
5. “The love and liking that people have for me have bowled me over, and I am simply overwhelmed.” ― Mammootty
6. “I am a professional actor, and I am very careful about being sincere to the characters I play.” ― Mammootty
Related: Mohanlal Quotes
Quotes on India
7. “I am an Indian, and I know what India is. I know Indian culture. I know the Indian constitution and democracy.” ― Mammootty
8. “The success of a film is always a combination of many people’s efforts.” ― Mammootty
Hard Work Quotes
9. “Hard work and only hard work have paid off for me. Being a very small industry, hard work is a must. It has worked wonders for me most of the time.” ― Mammootty
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Mammootty Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.