Read here Inspiring Quotes from Manoj Bajpayee to help you never give up while chasing your dream. Because Manoj Bajpayee is a tremendous actor in the Hindi cine world. After his constant efforts, never give up attitude, he has made a different identity in Bollywood.
Manoj Bajpayee’s life & Struggle
Manoj Bajpayee was born on 23 April 1969 in a small village called Belwa near Bettiah town in West Champaran, Bihar. His father was a farmer and his mother was a housewife. As the son of a farmer, Bajpayee used to farm during his holidays.
He wanted to become an actor since childhood. His father faced many difficulties to collect money for his education. He studied in a “hut school” until the fourth grade, and later did his schooling at Christ King High School, Bettiah. Manoj completed his 12th from Maharani Janaki College, Bettiah.
Manoj came to New Delhi at the age of 17 with the dream of becoming an actor. When he came to Delhi, he did not have money for a train ticket. To escape TT, he kept moving from one coach to another all night.
After trying a lot, he got admission to Ramjas College in New Delhi. There he took part in drama and street play events more than studies.
Bajpayee had heard about the National School of Drama from actors such as Om Puri and Naseeruddin Shah. He applied for admission to NSD. At that time very few seats were available in NSD. Even after trying a lot, Manoj could not clear the entrance exam of NSD.
He tried three times but was rejected all three times. In the end, getting upset from the rejection, he started thinking of committing suicide. Because there was no other plan for him other than becoming an actor.
He then attended director and acting coach Barry John’s workshop on the suggestion of actor Raghubir Yadav. Impressed by Manoj Bajpai’s acting, John hired him to assist with his teaching and his monthly salary was Rs 1200. For the fourth time, he applied for admission to NSD. This time too he was rejected but he was hired for a teaching position.
In 1994, he got a one-minute role in Govind Nihalani’s film Drohkaal. In the same year, he got the role of Mann Singh in Shekhar Kapur’s film Bandit Queen. But Manoj Bajpayee got real success in 1998 in Ram Gopal Varma’s film Satya. In that movie, he played a strong gangster character named Bhiku Mhatre. This movie had changed everything in his life. He received the National Film Award for Best Supporting Actor for the movie. He also received the Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actor for his performance.
Manoj Bajpayee was married to a girl from Delhi, but they got divorced during the struggle. He met actress Shabana Raza, also known as Neha, right after his first film Kareeb in 1998. The couple married in 2006 and have a daughter.
Manoj Bajpayee has seen many ups and downs in life, but he never compromised with it. Never held back to make the dream come true seen in childhood. Today Manoj Bajpayee has made a different identity in the Hindi cine world for himself. In 2019, he was awarded the Padma Shri, India’s fourth-highest civilian honor, for his contribution to the arts. He is the recipient of three National Film Awards, four Filmfare Awards, and two Asia Pacific Screen Awards.
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes to find motivation
Find here some best inspiring quotes said by Manoj Bajpayee that will help you to never give up in your life.
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes on Value of Struggle
1. “Struggle teaches you a lot of things, and I am happy that I witnessed a roller coaster ride.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
2. “The struggle has improved me as a person and made me more mature.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
3. “My career has been a roller coaster ride. And every actor experiences that phase.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
4. “I’ve accepted loads of criticism and sacrificed so much money to do what I wanted to do.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes on “Proud to be a family man”
5. “I am a family man. The only difference between me and others is that while they work in corporate offices, I am an actor.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
6. “I don’t mind stopping to pick up groceries.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Self-Help Quotes by Manoj Bajpayee
7. “I am not Padma Shri Manoj Bajpayee. I am Manoj Bajpayee, an outsider who saw dreams and stayed on the fringes of Mumbai and worked day and night to get work.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
8. “The 10 years of theatre prepared me not only as an actor but also as a human being. It gave me the habit of reading, watching, and preserving.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
9. “People talking about my performances, what new I have tried in terms of my craft, or the skill of storytelling.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
10. “I knew I do not star material, I cannot sing or dance, nor am I good for action. I can only perform for which strong, diverse roles are needed.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes on Acting & Work
11. “For me, it’s always the script. The script gives me the chance to do something new; that has been my prime objective ever since I started acting. There’s nothing else that excites me more than that.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
12. “Acting is the most difficult job in the world.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
13. “An actor is nothing without the vision of the director. The director needs to have a vision that will cross boundaries, that makes the audience sit on the edge of their seats and that pushes the envelope.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
14. “People who have been watching my performances, my films, have been a big support. If they are proud of my filmography and work, I am proud of what I have done.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
15. “I am probably the best example of an actor who has built his career on flops.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Related: Kartik Aaryan Quotes on Acting & Work
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes on “Proud to be an Indian”
16. “We live in a democratic country, and I take great pride in saying that I’m from India, a country where democracy is worshipped and freedom of expression is part and parcel of any person’s fundamental right.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Inspirational Quotes by Manoj Bajpayee
17. “Nepotism has always existed in Bollywood.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
18. “If the audience is happy, I have gotten my award. After that, I have to move on.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
19. “Even the finest actors will have great difficulty showing somebody’s loneliness.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Related: Sushant Singh Rajput Inspiring Quotes
Manoj Bajpayee Quotes on Life
20. “For me, life is starting every day, every year. There’s a lot to be done!” ― Manoj Bajpayee
21. “It is important to move on from the laurels of the past. I can’t let success go to my head.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
22. “Manoj Bajpayee is a husband, a father, and an actor. He doesn’t see his life beyond that.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Related: Tips to improve self-awareness
Manoj Bajpayee’s best sayings & quotes
23. “For me, money has never been an indicator.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
24. “It is very sad that each film these days is being judged by the money that it makes. It’s a world that I don’t want to be a part of, and I try and stay away from that.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
25. “I had to either get better or leave the field. I couldn’t go back to my village as a failure.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
26. “Independent films are the ones with the great possibility of keeping you on your toes, challenging your craft and skills, and forcing you to learn something new.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
27. “I’ve no problems with cuss words. All of us use them. Those who say they don’t are lying.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
28. “People can tolerate English cuss words but find the Hindi ones a bit revolting.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
29. “Talent alone doesn’t matter in this industry, and everyone knows this. If someone says, ‘Good films are done’, ‘Talent always survives’, there are other factors, too, which are far more important.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
30. “If awards are not increasing my remuneration or adding value to the offers that I get, they have no meaning.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
31. “I am a known actor who wants to challenge himself in difficult roles.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
32. “I am not a star but an actor, so I am always looking for strong scripts and strong roles.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
33. “I work at my own pace, and I work really well when I am not running around.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Related: Shah Rukh Khan Quotes
34. “My job is to take out the negativity from a positive guy and take out the positivity from a negative guy. I don’t play positive or negative roles. This is what I find fascinating about acting.” ― Manoj Bajpayee
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Manoj Bajpayee Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.
Source: Brainy Quotes