Find here some powerful motivational quotes from American billionaire entrepreneur Mark Cuban.
Mark Cuban is an American billionaire entrepreneur, television personality, and media proprietor. He is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks professional basketball team of the National Basketball Association and the co-owner of 2929 Entertainment.
He is also one of the main “shark” investors on the popular reality television series Shark Tank.
Here are some motivational Mark Cuban Quotes that will help you to become a success-minded person.
Mark Cuban Motivational Quotes
Read the below Mark Cuban motivational quotes to motivate yourself.
1. “To be a billionaire, you have got to get lucky.” ― Mark Cuban
2. “You need to turn over every rock and open every door to learning about your industry. This process never ends.” ― Mark Cuban
3. “I don’t care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing.” ― Mark Cuban
4. “Leaders don’t look backward to condemn what has already been done; they look forward to creating a better future.” ― Mark Cuban
5. “Sweat equity is the most valuable equity there is. Know your business and industry better than anyone else in the world. Love what you do or don’t do it.” ― Mark Cuban
6. “Leaders are not dogmatic. They are principled and know that change is never easy, but when it’s necessary, they must lead.” ― Mark Cuban
7. “Money is a scoreboard where you can rank how you’re doing against other people.” ― Mark Cuban
8. “I still work hard to know my business. I’m continuously looking for ways to improve all my companies, and I’m always selling. Always.” ― Mark Cuban
9. “Talent without effort is wasted talent. And while effort is the one thing you can control in your life, applying that effort intelligently is next on the list.” ― Mark Cuban
10. “Anyone who says he is an expert in the market is lying to you. There is no such thing.” ― Mark Cuban
11. “If you can’t admit a failure, you’re not an entrepreneur. You are not a good business person. There’s nothing brilliant about what you are doing.” ― Mark Cuban
12. “Your customers can tell you the things that are broken and how they want to be made happy. Listen to them. Make them happy. But don’t rely on them to create the future road map for your product or service. That’s your job.” ― Mark Cuban
13. “Sweat equity is the best equity.” ― Mark Cuban
14. “When you’ve got 10,000 people trying to do the same thing, why would you want to be number 10,001?” ― Mark Cuban
15. “I love entrepreneurship because that’s what makes this country grow, and if I can help companies grow, I am creating jobs; I am setting foundations for future generations. It sends the message that the American Dream is alive and well.” ― Mark Cuban
16. “I worked hard and smarter than most people in the businesses I have been in.” ― Mark Cuban
17. “Every job in a company is important. Unless you experience a wide range of those jobs, I don’t think you are as well prepared to start and run a company as you could be.” ― Mark Cuban
18. “I love to compete. To me, business is the ultimate sport. It’s always on. There is always someone trying to beat me.” ― Mark Cuban
19. “What I’ve learned is that if you really want to be successful at something, you’ll find that you put the time in. You won’t just ask somebody if it’s a good idea, you’ll go figure out if it’s a good idea.” ― Mark Cuban
20. “Make sure you are the boss. I don’t think I would encourage executives that work for me to blog. There can be only 1 public vision for an organization.” ― Mark Cuban
21. “When you turn your team upside down and try to figure out what the culture of the team is, you take the greatest risk a team can take.” ― Mark Cuban
I hope you liked the above Mark Cuban Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- Betty White Quotes
- C. S. Lewis Quotes
- Andrew Carnegie Quotes
- Albert Einstein Quotes
- Steve Jobs Quotes
- Rabindranath Quotes
- Carl Sagan Quotes