Here find some best collections of medical riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Best Medical Riddles With Answers
1. A boy was rushed to the hospital emergency room. The ER doctor saw the boy and said, “I cannot operate on this boy. He is my son.” But the doctor was not the boy’s father. How could that be? Answer: The doctor was his mom.
2. What did the doctor say to the patient when he finished removing his appendix? Answer: That’s enough out of you.
3. What did the nervous kid say when the doctor asked if he had been getting enough iron? Answer: Yes, I chew my nails every day.
4. What do the dentists call the astronaut’s cavity? Answer: A black hole.
Also Find: Long Riddles With Answers
5. What game can be dangerous to your mental health? Answer: Marbles, you don’t want to lose them.
6. What is a drill sergeant? Answer: An army dentist.
7. What is a sick crocodile? Answer: An ail-ligator.
8. What is better than the presence of mind in an automobile accident? Answer: Absence of body
9. What is the best thing to take when you’re run over? Answer: The license plate of the vehicle that hit you.
10. What is the best way to cure acid indigestion? Answer: Stop drinking acid.
11. What is the healthiest kind of water? Answer: Well water.
Easy Medical Riddles With Answers
12. What is the perfect cure for dandruff? Answer: Baldness
13. When do you have acute pain? Answer: When you own a very pretty window.
14. Which is faster, hot or cold? Answer: Hot’s faster. You can catch a cold
15. Why did the king go to the dentist? Answer: To get a new crown.
16. A person spent 3 days at a hospital and was absolutely healthy. However, he had to be carried out of the hospital. Why? Answer: It was a new-born baby.
17. All doctors go to university except this one. Answer: Doctor bird
18. Did you hear about the two podiatrists who left the practice? Answer: They became arch enemies.
19. How is medicine packaged for astronauts? Answer: In space capsules.
20. I am a building that you leave without ever having entered. Answer: The hospital where you were born.
21. What do the dentists call the astronaut’s cavity? Answer: A black hole
22. What do you get if you add 13 hospital patients and 13 hospital patients? Answer: Twenty sicks (26).
Hard Riddles About Medical With Answers
23. What does a doctor give an elephant who’s going to be sick? Answer: Plenty of room!
24. What illness do beekeepers get? Answer: Hives
25. What’s the difference between a sick person and seven days? Answer: One is a weak one; the other is one week.
26. Where do ghosts go when they’re sick? Answer: To the witch doctor!
27. Why did the bee go to the doctor? Answer: Because she had hives!
28. Why did the dog see the doctor? Answer: Because a stitch in time saves the canine.
29. Why did the house go to the doctor? Answer: Because it had a window pane/pain!
30. Why did the queen go to the dentist? Answer: To get crowns on her teeth.
31. Why does a blonde nurse carry around a red pen? Answer: To draw blood.
32. Why does the infectious disease ward at the hospital have the fastest WiFi? Answer: Because it has all the hot spots.