Here find some best collections of medium riddles, medium puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Medium Riddles With Answers For Adults
1. Which three letters can frighten a thief away?
Answer: I C U.
2. Who always enjoys poor health?
Answer: A doctor.
3. Why are Christmas trees bad at knitting?
Answer: Because they always drop their needles.
4. Why is Peter Pan always flying?
Answer: He Neverlands.
5. A farmer has twenty sheep, ten pigs, and ten cows. If we call the pigs cows, how many cows will he have?
Answer: Ten Cows. We can call the pigs cows but it doesn’t make their cows.
6. A slender body, a tiny eye, no matter what happens, I never cry. What am I?
Answer: A needle.
Also Find: Easy Riddles With Answers
7. A very pretty thing am I, fluttering in the pale-blue sky. Delicate, fragile on the wing, indeed I am a pretty thing. What am I?
Answer: I am a Butterfly.
8. Can a man legally marry his widow’s sister in the state of California?
Answer: NO since she is a ‘widow’, the guy’s dead!
9. Forward I am heavy, but backward I am not. What am I?
Answer: The word Ton.
10. How did the pancake hurt itself?
Answer: Doing backflips.
11. How do caterpillars swim laps?
Answer: They do the butterfly.
12. How do you fix a jack-o-lantern?
Answer: With a pumpkin patch.
13. I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?
Answer: Your fingernails.
14. I have a head and a tail but nobody… What am I?
Answer: A coin.
Also Find: Funny Riddles With Answers
15. I have hundreds of legs but I can only lean; You make me feel dirty so you feel clean. What am I?
Answer: A Broom.
16. I may be simple, I may be complex; I may have a name, but no gender or sex; I am often a question or statements as a setup; I tend to have an answer, ’til you find it I won’t let up. What am I?
Answer: A riddle.
Medium Riddles With Answers For Kids
17. I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
Answer: A Candle.
18. I’m clean when I’m black, Dirty when white; Get too close, And you might sneeze. What am I?
Answer: A Chalkboard.
19. I’m found in socks, scarves, and mittens. I’m found in the paws of playful kittens. What am I?
20. If a boy blows 18 bubbles, Then pops 6 eats 7 and then He pops 5 and blows 1. How many are left?
21. If fish lived on land, where would they live?
Answer: In Finland.
22. If the day before yesterday is the 23rd, then what is the day after tomorrow?
Answer: The 27th.
23. Lily is a lilypad in a small pond. Lilly doubles her size each day, On the 20th day, she covers the whole pond. On what day was Lily half the size of the pond?
Answer: On Day 19, it’s not 10 because on day 20 she doubled from day 19, so 19 must be half the size of the pond.
24. Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot, All is cool where it is not. What is it?
25. One is to three as three is to five and five is to four and four is the magic number. What is the pattern?
Answer: One has three letters in the word three has five letters in it five has four letters and four has four letters in it (if you try more numbers they will always come back to the number four: so four is the magic number)
26. The rungs of a 10-foot ladder attached to a ship are 1 foot apart. If the water is rising at the rate of one foot an hour, how long will it take until the water covers the ladder?
Answer: It will never cover the ladder because as the water rises, so will the floating ship.
27. There is a clothing store in Bartlesville. The owner has devised his own method of pricing items. A vest costs $20, socks cost $25, a tie costs $15 and a blouse costs $30. Using the method, how much would a pair of underwear cost?
Answer: $45. The pricing method consists of charging $5 for each letter required to spell the item.
28. There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?
Answer: His father was in front of him when he was born, therefore he was born before him. His mother died while giving birth to him. Finally, he grew up to be a minister and married his sister at her ceremony.
29. Tool of the thief, a toy of the queen. Always used to be unseen. Sign of joy, a sign of sorrow. Giving all likeness borrowed. What am I?
Answer: A mask.
30. Two blondes were going to Disneyland and came to a fork in the road. One way said highway 93 right and the other said Disneyland left. Why did the blondes go home?
Answer: Because they thought that Disneyland actually left.
31. What can go up and come down without moving?
Answer: The temperature.
Tricky Medium Brain Teasers, Puzzle Questions With Answers
32. What can hold water even though it has holes?
Answer: A Sponge.
33. What common English verb becomes its own past tense by rearranging its letters?
Answer: Eat and Ate.
34. What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
Answer: It’s Christmas, Eve!
35. What did one math book say to the other math book?
Answer: Do you want to hear my problems?
36. What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Answer: A Gummy Bear.
37. What has cities, but no houses; forests, but no trees; and water, but no fish?
Answer: A map.
38. What has toes but no feet or legs?
39. What is the end of everything?
Answer: The letter “g”.
40. What kind of running mean walking?
Answer: Running out of gas!
41. What runs without legs?
42. What starts with a T, ends with a T, and has a T in it?
Answer: A teapot.
43. What word contains all of the twenty-six letters?
44. Where does a werewolf-like hide?
Answer: In your claws-it.
45. Which one of Santa’s reindeer is the fastest?