Michio Kaku is an American theoretical physicist, science communicator.
He is a professor of theoretical physics at the City College of New York and CUNY Graduate Center.
Kaku is the author of several books about physics and related topics. His books Physics of the Impossible (2008), Physics of the Future (2011), The Future of the Mind (2014), and The God Equation: The Quest for a Theory of Everything (2021) became New York Times’ best sellers.
For his efforts to bridge science and science fiction, he is a 2021 Sir Arthur Clarke Lifetime Achievement Awardee.
Read here some powerful motivational quotes said by Michio Kaku to enhance your mind.
Michio Kaku Powerful Quotes
Read the below motivational quotes by Michio Kaku:
1. “Talent hits a target no one else can hit. Genius hits a target no one else can see.” ― Michio Kaku
2. “The brain weighs only three pounds, yet it is the most complex object in the solar system.” ― Michio Kaku
3. “The human brain has 100 billion neurons, each neuron connected to 10 thousand other neurons. Sitting on your shoulders is the most complicated object in the known universe.” ― Michio Kaku
4. “To understand the difficulty of predicting the next 100 years, we have to appreciate the difficulty that the people of 1900 had in predicting the world of 2000.” ― Michio Kaku
5. “It’s pointless to have a nice clean desk because it means you’re not doing anything.” ― Michio Kaku
6. “What we usually consider as impossible are simply engineering problems… there’s no law of physics preventing them.” ― Michio Kaku
7. “I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence.” ― Michio Kaku
8. “Physicists are made up of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” ― Michio Kaku
9. “To understand the precise point when the possible becomes the impossible, you have to appreciate and understand the laws of physics.” ― Michio Kaku
10. “I believe we exist in a multiverse of universes.” ― Michio Kaku
11. “I believe that science is the engine of prosperity, that if you look around at the wealth of civilization today, it’s the wealth that comes from science.” ― Michio Kaku
12. “Virtual reality and augmented reality will change the way we shop.” ― Michio Kaku
13. “The quest for a quantum gravity is one of the greatest unsolved problems in all of science.” ― Michio Kaku
14. “There’s no reason why we cannot become smarter, more perfect, and maybe even live longer.” ― Michio Kaku
15. “For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not believe, no explanation will suffice.” ― Michio Kaku
16. “Some people seek meaning in life through personal gain, through a personal relationship, or through personal experiences. However, it seems to me that being blessed with the intellect to divine the ultimate secrets of nature gives meaning enough to live.” ― Michio Kaku
17. “We have learned more about the brain in the last fifteen years than in all prior human history, and the mind, once considered out of reach, is finally assuming center stage.” ― Michio Kaku
18. “Intelligence seems to be correlated with the complexity with which we can simulate future events.” ― Michio Kaku
I hope you liked the above Michio Kaku Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Swami Vivekananda Quotes
- Betty White Quotes
- C. S. Lewis Quotes
- Andrew Carnegie Quotes
- Albert Einstein Quotes
- Sean McVay Quotes
- Sharon Tate Quotes
- Aaron Rodgers Quotes
- Mark Cuban Quotes