Here find some best collections of mind riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Mind Riddles With Answers
1. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be? Answer: The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
2. Always in you, Sometimes on you; If I surround you, I can kill you. What am I? Answer: Water.
3. Choose the correct sentence: “The yolk of the egg is white” or “the yolk of the egg is white.” Answer: Neither. Egg yolks are yellow, not white!
4. How do you make the number 7 even without addition, subtraction, multiplication, or division? Answer: Drop the “S”.
Also Find: Military Riddles With Answers
5. How long is the answer to this question? Answer: How long
6. I have a little house in which I live all alone. It has no doors or windows, and if I want to go out I must break through the wall. What am I? Answer: A chick in an egg.
7. I have all the knowledge you have. But I’m so small, you can hold me in your fist. Answer: Your brain
8. If: 2+2=44, 3+3=96, 4+4=168, 5+5=2510, then: 6 +6=? Answer: the missing number is 3612. The answer is the number multiplied by itself and then the number added to itself. Six multiplied by six is 36, and six plus six is 12.
9. It likes food, but water kills it. What is it? Answer: Fire
10. It’s at the center of gravity and you can find it on Venus, but not Mars. What is it? Answer: The letter “V”
11. What gets wetter while it dries? Answer: A towel
12. What has six faces, but does not wear makeup, has twenty-one eyes, but cannot see? What is it? Answer: A die (dice).
Best Brain Teasers & Mind Riddles With Answers
13. When Ashley was 15, her mother was 37. Now, her mother is twice her age. How old is Ashley? Answer: Ashley is 22. Her mother is 22 years older, so when Ashley is 22, she’s now half her mother’s age.
14. You planted sunflower seeds in your back garden. Every day, the number of flowers doubles. If it takes 52 days for the flowers to fill the garden, how many days would it take for them to fill half the garden? Answer: It would take 51 days. If the number of flowers doubles every day, half the garden would be full the day before, on the 51st day.
15. Your sock drawer only contains 18 white socks and 18 blue socks. How many times do you need to reach inside the drawer and take out a sock to guarantee a matching pair? Answer: Three times. On the third time, you’ll get either a white or a blue sock to match with one of the other two you’ve already grabbed.
16. A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man. Who Am I? Answer: Rain.
17. A time when they are green, a time when they’re brown, but both of these times, cause me to frown. But just in between, for a very short while, They’re perfect and yellow and cause me to smile! What am I talking about here? Answer: Bananas.
18. Five apples are in a basket. How do you divide them among five girls so that each girl gets an apple, but one apple remains in the basket? Answer: Give the fifth girl her apple in the basket.
19. I always follow you around, everywhere you go at night. I look very bright to people, but I can make the sun dark. I can be in many different forms and shapes. What am I? Answer: The moon!
20. I am a word of six; my first three letters refer to an automobile; my last three letters refer to a household animal; my first four letters are a fish; my whole is found in your room. What am I? Answer: A carpet.
21. I am strong enough to smash ships, but I fear the Sun. What am I? Answer: Ice.
22. I like indigo but not blue, I like onions but not turnips, I like forms but not shapes. According to the same rule, do I like tomatoes or avocados? Answer: Avocadoes – I like all things that start with a preposition.
23. I’m not clothed but I cover your body; The more I’m used, the thinner I grow. What am I? Answer: Bar of soap.
24. If there are four sheep, two dogs, and one herd-men, how many feet are there? Answer: Two. Sheep have hooves; dogs have paws; only people have feet.
Tricky Mind Riddles With Answers
25. Some say we are red, and some say we are green. Some play us, some spray us. What are we? Answer: Pepper.
26. Sometimes I am born in silence, Other times, no. I am unseen, But I make my presence known. In time, I fade without a trace. I harm no one, but I am unpopular with all. What am I? Answer: A fart.
27. The rungs of a 10-foot ladder attached to a ship are 1 foot apart. If the water is rising at the rate of one foot an hour, how long will it take until the water covers the ladder? Answer: It will never cover the ladder because as the water rises, so will the floating ship.
28. There were five men going to church and it started to rain. The four that ran got wet and the one that stood still stayed dry. How did the one stay dry? Answer: It was a body in a coffin with the bearers.
29. Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour on the same day of the same month, but they are not twins. How can this be possible? Answer: They were not born in the same year.
30. What can you hold in your right hand, but not in your left? Answer: Your left hand!
31. When can you add two to eleven and get one as the correct answer? Answer: When you add two hours to eleven o’clock, you get one o’clock.
32. When will water stop running downhill? Answer: When it reaches the bottom.
33. Who spends the day at the window, goes to the table for meals, and hides at night? Answer: A fly.
34. Who’s bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby? Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
35. You are locked in a house and you have four objects. You have a wooden chair, a ladder, a piano, and a rubber ax. You can only pick one object and you can’t get out by breaking anything. What would you use to get out? Answer: You use the piano KEYS to unlock the door!
36. You can use me to stop, You take me to smoke; Not only do I stop, But I am a stop And the result of pool’s first stroke. What am I? Answer: Brake/ Break