If you want to live a good and happy life, don’t dwell too much on the past, don’t think much about the future.
If you dwell on the past and the future, you will always be worried. So leaving all these aside, you just have to live your present and make it better.
Thich Nhat Hanh says that when you live in your present moment, you will get deep touch with the present moment, your understanding will deepen. You will begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace, and love.
So we have to learn to live in our present moment. Here we are sharing some Mindfulness Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh If you are looking for some inspiration about it. Let’s read Thich Nhat Hanh’s mindfulness motivational quotes.
Mindfulness Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh
Read the below Mindfulness Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh to live a happy life.
1. “Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do, it bears your signature.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
2. “Do not lose yourself in the past, Do not lose yourself in the future, Do not get caught in your anger, worries, or fears. Come back to the present moment, and touch life deeply. This is mindfulness.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
3. “To meditate with mindful breathing is to bring body and mind back to the present moment so that you do not miss your appointment with life.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
4. “The roots of a lasting relationship are mindfulness, deep listening, and loving speech, and a strong community to support you.” ― Hanh Nhat Thich
5. “Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
6. “Feelings come and go like clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
7. “The mind can go in a thousand directions, but on this beautiful path, I walk in peace. With each step, the wind blows. With each step, a flower blooms.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
8. “When we are mindful, deeply in touch with the present moment, our understanding of what is going on deepens, and we begin to be filled with acceptance, joy, peace, and love.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
9. “The most precious gift we can offer anyone is our attention. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
10. “Breath is the bridge which connects life to consciousness, which unites your body to your thoughts. Whenever your mind becomes scattered, use your breath as the means to take hold of your mind again.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
11. “In mindfulness, one is not only restful and happy but alert and awake. Meditation is not evasion; it is a serene encounter with reality.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
12. “Mindfulness helps you go home to the present. And every time you go there and recognize a condition of happiness that you have, happiness comes.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
13. “You have to learn how to help a wounded child while still practicing mindful breathing. You should not allow yourself to get lost in action. Action should be meditation at the same time.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
14. “Mindfulness must be engaged. Once there is seeing, there must be acting. Otherwise, what’s the use of seeing?” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
15. “Mindfulness is like that—it is the miracle which can call back in a flash our dispersed mind and restore it to wholeness so that we can live each minute of life.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
16. “Life is both dreadful and wonderful. To practice meditation is to be in touch with both aspects.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
17. “The soil of our mind contains many seeds, positive and negative. We are the gardeners who identify, water and cultivate the best seeds.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
18. “Mindful breathing is the vehicle that you use to go back to your true home.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. “We can condition our bodies and minds to happiness with the five practices of letting go, inviting positive seeds, mindfulness, concentration, and insight.” ― Thich Nhat Hanh
I hope you liked the above Mindfulness Quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- Civil Rights Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Inspiring quotes by Martin Luther King Jr.
- Authentic Living Quotes
- Victor Hugo Quotes
- World Peace Quotes