Read Inspiring quotes said by Mohanlal that will help you to find motivation in your life.
Who is Mohanlal?
Mohanlal is an Indian film actor, producer, playback singer who acts mainly in Malayalam cinema. Apart from Malayalam, he also acted in other languages including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi language films. Mohanlal’s full name is Mohanlal Viswanathan. He acted in more than 340 films in his 40 years of an acting career. He is one of the respected actors in Indian films.
How was Mohanlal’s life journey?
Mohanlal was born on 21 May 1960 in the village of Elanthoor in the Pathanamthitta district of Kerala. His father was Viswanathan Nair, a Law Secretary with the Kerala government, and his mother was Santhakumari. He is a wrestler and martial art expert. He was the Kerala state wrestling champion in 1977 & 1978. Mohanlal’s first role was a stage play called Computer Boy, in which he played a ninety-year-old man.
Mohanlal made his acting debut at age 18 in 1978 with the film Thiranottam, but not released due to some censorship issues. It took 25 years to release the film and released a single theatre in 2005. He made his screen debut in 1980 with the romance film Manjil Virinja Pookkal. He continued to do villainous roles and rose to secondary lead roles. He established himself as a bankable leading actor after 1986. Mohanlal mainly works in Malayalam films, but he has also appeared in some Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, and Kannada films. He is best known for his Tamil film Iruvar, the Hindi film Company, and the Telugu film Janatha Garage.
What has Mohanlal achieved in his life?
Mohanlal is one of the respected actors in the Indian film industry. He made his successful mark in the major Indian language films. He worked on more than 340 films in his 40 years of an acting career. He has won awards including 5 National Film Awards, 1 Special Jury Mention, 1 Special Jury Award, 9 Kerala State Film Awards, and other numerous accolades. He received honorary doctorates from the Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit in 2010, and from the University of Calicut in 2018.
The Government of India honored him with Padma Shri in 2001, and Padma Bhushan in 2019 for his contributions to Indian cinema. More proudly, he became the first actor in India to be awarded the honorary rank of Lieutenant colonel in the Territorial Army in 2009.
Mohanlal is also known for his philanthropic works. He founded the ViswaSanthi Foundation, to create and deliver high-impact and focused programs to the underprivileged sections of society in the areas of Healthcare and Education.
Read below motivational quotes said by Mohanlal to find motivation.
Mohanlal Inspiring Quotes
Be Humble Quotes
1. “No amount of praise should go to your head. You should always remain humble.” ― Mohanlal
2. “There comes a turning point in the life of every person when he reflects on his journey and work and ponders on the next road to take. Is this the pinnacle, the ultimate? What next?” ― Mohanlal
3. “I don’t hope for anything. Not only in my professional life, but in my family life also. My total lifestyle is like that.” ― Mohanlal
4. “People want to see other’s secrets and get a peek into their lives.” ― Mohanlal
5. “Life is a collage of events, really.” ― Mohanlal
6. “I never ever aspired for anything in life. I don’t believe in planning or yearning for something very strongly. If something has to happen, it will happen.” ― Mohanlal
7. “If you are a very ordinary human being, nothing affects you, nothing bothers you, and nothing troubles you. That’s how I live my life.” ― Mohanlal
8. “I feel there is unknown energy pushing me to do certain things in life.” ― Mohanlal
9. “Life is not about acting in films alone. There are so many things in life other than films and acting.” ― Mohanlal
10. “Friendship is accepting a person with all their qualities – good and bad.” ― Mohanlal
11. “Death can come at any time to anyone. Everybody is equal before death.” ― Mohanlal
Quotes on Cinema
12. “Cinema is an art form, a result of the dedication of a number of people.” ― Mohanlal
13. “A film will be a hit or a flop in spite of my worrying about it.” ― Mohanlal
14. “Cinema has given me everything in life, and I will continue acting till the end.” ― Mohanlal
15. “In developed countries, strong rules are in place to restrict sound pollution and curb its deadly effects. As law-abiding citizens with social responsibility, we should all come together against this unhealthy trend.” ― Mohanlal
Related: Amitabh Bachchan Quotes
16. “Destiny plays a very important role in my life.” ― Mohanlal
17. “I do all my films happily, and I enjoy every moment of it.” ― Mohanlal
18. “Happiness is not merely a word. It is a state of mind.” ― Mohanlal
Quotes on Fans
19. “Films are not meant to be watched only by fans but by everyone. Fans are those who like what we do. When we do things that only they like, then we are becoming their fans.” ― Mohanlal
Quotes on Morality
20. “Morality depends on individual freedom, and it requires some sense to know where to draw the line.” ― Mohanlal
21. “I believe that football can inspire youngsters to find the path to success in life.” ― Mohanlal
22. “Being an actor doesn’t mean that I can’t react to what’s happening around me.” ― Mohanlal
23. “I have learned to take things as they come.” ― Mohanlal
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Mohanlal Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: