Here find some best collections of money riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Money Riddles With Answers
1. A man gave one son 10 cents and another son was given 15 cents. What time is it? Answer: 1:45. The man gave away a total of 25 cents. He divided it between two people. Therefore, he gave a quarter to two.
2. How could you give someone $63 using six bills without using one dollar bills? Answer: 1 – $50 bill, 1 – $5 bill, 4 – $2 bills.
3. If money really did grow on trees, what would be everyone’s favorite season? Answer: Fall.
4. If you were to put a coin into an empty bottle and then insert a cork into the neck, how could you remove the coin without taking out the cork or breaking the bottle? Answer: Push the cork into the bottle and shake the coin out.
Also Find: Mind Riddles With Answers
5. This is a newspaper headline: Workers Strike – Want to Make Less Money! What is going on? Answer: The workers work at the mint and are tired of being overworked. They want to work less, which is making less money since money is made in their mind!
6. What bank never has any money? Answer: A riverbank
7. What do you call lending money to a bison? Answer: A buff-a-loan.
8. What is the easiest way to double your money? Answer: Put it in front of the mirror of course.
9. Who was the best financier in the Bible? Answer: Noah. He floated his stock (animals) while the whole world was in liquidation.
10. Why is a river rich? Answer: It has two banks.
11. Would you have more money with a million dollars today or a penny today and double your money every day for 30 days? Answer: Second option. You’ll end up with $5,368,709.12. That’s the beauty of compound interest.
Best Riddles About Money With Answers
12. How do dinosaurs pay their bills? Answer: With Tyrannosaurus checks.
13. How many gold coins can a leprechaun throw in an empty pot? Answer: One. After that, it’s no longer empty.
14. I have a tail and a head, but nobody. What am I? Answer: A coin
15. I have a tail, and a head, but no legs. I am probably with you now. Answer: A coin
16. If otters keep their money in riverbanks, where does Frosty the Snowman keep his money? Answer: He keeps his money in a snowbank.
17. In my hand, I have two coins that are newly minted. Together, they total 30 cents. One isn’t a nickel. What are the coins? Answer: A quarter and a nickel.
18. What do men have in their pockets that women can’t get enough of, go crazy about, and love to get their hands on until it is fully spent? Answer: A wallet full of cash
19. What is six inches long, two inches wide, has a head on it, and women are crazy for it? Answer: Money!!!
20. Where does a snowman usually keep his money? Answer: A snow bank
21. Why did the man go into the pizza business? Answer: He wanted to make some dough.