Is your mood always changing? Changing the mood means sometimes you become sad, sometimes you become happy, sometimes you remain focused on your work, and sometimes you are unable to concentrate on your work. It often happens to everyone. Inspirational quotes are very useful to keep your mood under your control. Read here the best Mood Changing Quotes that will help you to stay focused on your aim.
Best Mood Changing Quotes
Find some inspiring mood changing quotes if you want to change your mood from sad to happy.
1. “I have the choice of being constantly active and happy or introspectively passive and sad. Or I can go mad by ricocheting in between.” ― Sylvia Plath
2. “I take life one day at a time. Today I choose to live.” ― Larry Godwin
3. “For a moment I felt joyful, and then I felt completely exhausted.” ― Ottessa Moshfegh
4. “What happens in my next chapter depends on whether I wake up feeling creative or murderous.” ― Joyce Rachelle
5. “If you’re in bad mood, take a deep breath. If you’re in good mood, give thanks to God.” ― Toba Beta
7. “Life swings like a pendulum backward and forward between pain and boredom.” ― Arthur Schopenhauer
8. “One mood can be replaced by another, but it is impossible to leave attunement altogether. However, profound boredom brings us as close to a state of un-attunement as we can come.” ― Lars Fr. H. Svendsen
9. “You’re human, and you have to reconcile that with yourself somehow. Forgive yourself. Allow yourself to feel everything deeply, to grow and learn.” ― Leesa Cross-Smith
10. “How much people can learn at any moment depends on how they feel at that moment about the task and their ability to do the task.” ― John Holt
11. “Allow your mood to be sweet and your day will be sweet too.” ― Adrienne Posey
12. “Spend more time doing things that make you forget about the time.” ― Charlotte Eriksson
Motivational Encouraging Mood Changing Quotes
Encourage your mood with the help of the below mood changing quotes.
13. “Huge difference between being happy at will, and chasing euphoric moments as an escape. One doesn’t cost a dime, the other will tax your soul.” ― T.F. Hodge
14. “Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.” ― Ambrose Bierce
15. “Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear.” ― Paulo Coelho
17. “If you’re going through hell, keep going.” ― Winston Churchill
18. “Be happy. It drives people crazy.” ― Anonymous
19. “You only have one life, and if it’s not going the direction you want it to, now is the time to make changes.” ― Joyce Meyer
20. “Choose to be optimistic; it feels better.” ― Dalai Lama
21. “Don’t focus on regrets. Find your inspiration on what you can do now.” ― Catherine Pulsifer
I hope you liked the above Mood Changing Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Morning Motivation Quotes
- Inspiring Quotes about You can do it
- Self Healing Quotes
- Inspiring Be Kind Quotes