Study quotes for students: Studying is important not only for academic development but also for building personal development skills. Having good study skills can improve your confidence, aptitude, and self-esteem. Also helps in reducing stress and anxiety around deadlines and exams.
Studying is a key skill used not only in education but also in daily life. It builds knowledge and understanding about a subject area which helps in preparing you for your future.
Here are some motivational Study Quotes for Students that will help you to stay motivated to gain knowledge by studying every time.
Study Quotes for Students
1. “To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe.” ― Marilyn Vos Savant
2. “The authority of those who teach is often an obstacle to those who want to learn.” ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
3. “He who studies but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not study is dangerous.” ― Confucius
4. “Study is more important than having a lot of money.” ― Khalid Masood
5. “Make up your mind to study.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
6. “A student should be ready to study.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
7. “Children must be taught how to think, not what to think.” ― Margaret Mead
8. “If a man’s wit is wandering, let him study mathematics.” ― Francis Bacon
9. “The art of reading and studying consists in remembering the essentials and forgetting what is not essential.” ― Adolf Hitler
10. “To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person.” ― Bruce Lee
11. “A mind of moderate capacity which closely pursues one study must infallibly arrive at great proficiency in that study.” ― Mary Shelley
12. “Study nature, love nature, stay close to nature. It will never fail you.” ― Frank Lloyd Wright
13. “Intelligence plus character-that is the goal of true education.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
14. “Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.” ― Robert Frost
15. “Study the past, if you would divine the future.” ― Confucius
Study Quotes for Students about future
16. “The best way to predict the future is to study the past or prognosticate.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
17. “People who are ready to learn are those who will be the best to lead.” ― Israelmore Ayivor
18. “The study of history requires investigation, imagination, empathy, and respect. Reverence just doesn’t enter into it.” ― Jill Lepore
19. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” ― Nelson Mandela
20. “I study myself more than any other subject. That is my metaphysics, that is my physics.” ― Michel de Montaigne
21. “The more we study the more we discover our ignorance.” ― Percy Bysshe Shelley
22. “Study like professionals, not like patients.” ― Kukil Gogoi
23. “The proper study of mankind is books.” ― Aldous Huxley
I hope you liked the above Motivational Study Quotes for Students. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational articles mentioned below:
- 24 Best Time Quotes for students
- 26 Motivational Patience Quotes for students
- 24 Best Positive Quotes for students
- 24 Best Educational Thoughts for Students
- 21 Motivational Quotes for students
- 30 Good Thoughts for Students
- 14 Best Students motivation quotes