Here find some best collections of murder riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Murder Riddles With Answers
1. A man murdered his wife in Washington, D.C. What crime was he charged with? Answer: A capital offense.
2. A man was shot in the heart. Nobody tries to save him and it doesn’t kill him. What happened? Answer: The man was dead before getting shot in the heart.
3. A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why? Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
4. All about, but cannot be seen. Can be captured, but cannot be held. No throat, but can be heard. What is it? Answer: The wind.
Also Find: Movie Riddles With Answers
5. I can fly but I have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I? Answer: Cloud.
6. I can only live where there is light, but I die if the light shines on me. What am I? Answer: A shadow.
7. I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I? Answer: A map.
8. I have no life, but I can die, what am I? Answer: A battery.
9. If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it? Answer: A secret.
10. One winter day, there was a man standing in the middle of someone’s front yard. The person stayed there for several weeks without moving and the owner of the yard didn’t mind. Eventually, the man left. Who was the man? Answer: A snowman.
Tricky Murder Riddles With Answers
11. Several people attend a party at the home of a murderer. All the guests end up dead except for one man. How did he survive? Answer: The host served everyone drinks with poisoned ice cubes. The other party guests sipped their drinks while the poison slowly melted. The survivor drank him immediately in one gulp before the ice melted.
12. The more you have of it, the less you see. What is it? Answer: Darkness
13. There was a plane crash every single person died. Who survived? Answer: Married couples.
14. This is as light as a feather, yet no man can hold it for long. What am I? Answer: Your Breath.
15. Two chickens were found dead on a farm, what does the detective suspect happen? Answer: Fowl play.
16. What do you call a cow murder mystery? Answer: A moo-done-it!
17. What happened when the murderer tried to stand up comedy? Answer: He really killed
18. What mass murderer never goes to jail because he is innocent of any crime? Answer: The exterminator!
19. You can hold it without seeing or touching it! What is that? Answer: Your breath.