Read Inspiring Quotes said by Naga Chaitanya to find the motivation to improve your work.
Who is Naga Chaitanya?
Naga Chaitanya is an Indian actor who works in Telugu films. He is the son of famous actor Nagarjuna Akkineni. Despite being the son of a famous actor, he proved himself and made himself a successful actor in Telugu cinema.
How was Naga Chaitanya’s life journey?
Naga Chaitanya was born on 23 November 1986 in Hyderabad. His family is from a film background. He is the son of the actor Akkineni Nagarjuna and Lakshmi Daggubati. He expressed his desire to his father to become an actor in his college days. He enrolled in a three-month acting course in Mumbai and took training in acting and martial arts.
Naga Chaitanya made his film debut in 2009 with the film Josh. He has performed well and he’s also proved himself as an actor. Chaitanya won the Filmfare Award South for Best Male Debut. Then he acted in successful films such as 100% Love, Manam, Premam, Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Majili, and Venky Mama. Naga Chaitanya married successful actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu on 29 January 2017.
What has Naga Chaitanya achieved in his life?
Naga Chaitanya always used to improve his acting. He received many awards for his performance in various films including Filmfare Award South for Best Debut, Nandi Award for Best Supporting Actor, and the SIIMA award for Best Actor Critics.
Read below motivational quotes said by Naga Chaitanya to find motivation.
Naga Chaitanya Inspiring Quotes
1. “I don’t like to mix my personal and professional life. Both are different, and I don’t mix them.” ― Naga Chaitanya
2. “I have been able to balance work and my personal life, and with the presence of a partner.” ― Naga Chaitanya
3. “I am stronger and better prepared to face the ups and downs.” ― Naga Chaitanya
4. “After my marriage, I feel stronger and confident to do anything.” ― Naga Chaitanya
Success & Failure
5. “When you give a flop, there’s pressure to ensure that the next film works, and when you give a hit, you want to keep it going. So, the pressure of success and failure is always there, and that’s what keeps me going.” ― Naga Chaitanya
6. “I believe failures are very important in any person’s growth. I’ve learned what not to do from them.” ― Naga Chaitanya
7. “Your work should do the talking and define who you are. That’s the mantra I follow.” ― Naga Chaitanya
8. “To me, love is everything. I can’t think of living without it happily. Only when it’s there in my life do things happen smoothly for me.” ― Naga Chaitanya
9. “Love is an eternal feeling, and it is nothing wrong if you are in love with someone.” ― Naga Chaitanya
10. “I’m always in love, whether it is with my parents, with my friends, or with myself.” ― Naga Chaitanya
Quotes on Film
11. “I believe in films that have logic behind every emotion or action.” ― Naga Chaitanya
12. “I can’t differentiate between mass and class films.” ― Naga Chaitanya
13. “I learn everything with every film. If we stop learning, we would stop growing as an actor.” ― Naga Chaitanya
14. “I want to make every film different from my previous one.” ― Naga Chaitanya
15. “I take criticism positively, and I keep trying to develop as an actor.” ― Naga Chaitanya
16. “The love for fitness is something I picked up from my dad, and I make it a point not to miss working out.” ― Naga Chaitanya
17. “I love fresh ideas and want to do films that offer something new.” ― Naga Chaitanya
18. “My father doesn’t like to promote me every time, and he wants me to build my own image.” ― Naga Chaitanya
19. “To survive in this industry, you need to prove yourself. Stardom follows.” ― Naga Chaitanya
20. “I always feel pleasure while introducing new talent.” ― Naga Chaitanya
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Naga Chaitanya Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: