Read here some best inspirational quotes from Namita Thapar, who is a successful businesswoman from India.
Namita Thapar was born in a Gujarati Family. She is a Chartered Accountant and also she has done MBA from UK University. After her MBA, she worked in 2 different companies.
In Josh Talk, she shares her experience that she got to learn a lot there. Then she came back to India after working for 6 years. She did the job of CFO. After 10 years of the job, she took responsibility for Emcure’s India business.
She is now the Executive Director of Emcure Pharmaceuticals. She considers her mother as her inspiration for success.
In this article, we are going to share some inspiring quotes said by Namita Thapar that will inspire you.
Namita Thapar Quotes to motivate you
- I dream big and work hard to make those dreams come true.
- I listen to my heart and do what feels right to me.
- There is no need to be perfect every time.
- How can you be a better mother, wife, or colleague if you are not happy inside?
- It is important to take some time out for yourself.
- We are afraid to ask for help. We feel ashamed but when it is necessary, then you need to take some help.
- I am fine as I am. Enjoy and love yourself.
- If the world says so, don’t change. Change when your heart says.
- We limit ourselves and blame others. If you change yourself, everything will be fine.
- Business and Entrepreneurship will have to be encouraged if this country needs to grow.
- Have a dream. Many difficulties will come. But never be disappointed.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Motivational Namita Thapar Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: