Read here Inspiring quotes from Neil Armstrong to help you to value yourself and to gain knowledge yourself.
Who is Neil Armstrong?
Neil Alden Armstrong was the most famous American astronaut and aeronautical engineer, and the first person to walk on the Moon.
Neil Armstrong was born on 5th August 1930 in Wapakoneta, Ohio. After serving in the Korean War, he finished college and joined NASA. Armstrong entered the astronaut program in 1962 and was command pilot for his first mission, Gemini VIII, in 1966. He was spacecraft commander for Apollo 11, the first manned lunar mission. Neil Armstrong made history on July 20, 1969, by becoming the first man to walk on the moon. He died shortly after undergoing heart surgery in Cincinnati, Ohio, in 2012.
Neil Armstrong Quotes
Read below motivational quotes from Neil Armstrong to find motivation.
1. “Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man’s desire to understand.” ― Neil Armstrong
2. “Some things are beyond your control.” ― Neil Armstrong
Neil Armstrong Quotes to Value yourself
3. “You can lose your health to illness or accident. You can lose your wealth to all manner of unpredictable sources. The things that are not easily stolen from you without your cooperation are your principles and your values.” ― Neil Armstrong
4. “Your principles and your values are your most important possessions and, if carefully selected and nurtured, will well serve you and your fellow man.” ― Neil Armstrong
Neil Armstrong Quotes on Knowledge
5. “Knowledge is fundamental to all human achievements and progress.” ― Neil Armstrong
6. “Knowledge is both the key and the quest that advances mankind.” ― Neil Armstrong
7. “The search for knowledge is what brought men to the moon, but it took knowledge already acquired to make it possible to get there.” ― Neil Armstrong
8. “How we use the knowledge we gain determines our progress on earth, in space, or on the moon.” ― Neil Armstrong
Neil Armstrong Quotes to help yourself
9. “Research is creating new knowledge.” ― Neil Armstrong
10. “Your library is a storehouse for mind and spirit. Use it well.” ― Neil Armstrong
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Neil Armstrong Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.