The full form of NOC is the No Objection Certificate.
- NOC is a type of legal certificate issued by any agency, organization, institute, or, in certain cases, an individual. It does not object to the covenants of the certificate.
- NOC is a requirement at most government-based departments mostly in India.
Benefits of NOC
- NOC is a legal document indicating that a person, organization, agency, or institution does not respond to the information stated in the document.
- It can also be used for lawsuits, education, trade, immigration, and several other reasons to neutralize any complaint in the process by the responsible party.
- In the court of law, such legal documents can be used for or against the situation.
- NOC typically consists of some necessary information of the parties concerned, and it is addressed to all individuals involved.
A person who is living in Karnataka bought a car that is registered in a different state, Tamil Nadu. In this case, the seller must get a NOC from the Tamil Nadu Regional Transportation Officer (RTO) and provide it to the buyer of the vehicle in Karnataka. This NOC generally states that the said vehicle has no prior traffic offenses against it in Tamil Nadu, and there is hypothecation against the vehicle in Tamil Nadu, or not. The buyer is required to show this document at the time of re-registering the vehicle in Karnataka.
Thanks for reading the NOC Full Form.
You can read the others full forms from the below list: