Read inspiring quotes said by NT Rama Rao Jr aka Jr. NTR that will help you to find motivation in your life.
Who is N. T. Rama Rao Jr.?
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. is a successful Indian actor, singer, and television presenter who appears in Telugu cinema. He is popularly known as the Young Tiger of Tollywood. He is the grandson of Telugu actor-politician N. T. Rama Rao. He is also known as Jr. NTR.
How was Jr. NTR’s life journey?
Jr. NTR was born on 20 May 1983 in Hyderabad. His father is Nandamuri Harikrishna who is a Telugu film actor and politician, and his mother is Shalini Bhaskar Rao. He is a trained Kuchipudi dancer. Jr. NTR made his debut in film in Brahmarshi Vishwamitra in 1991 as a child artist. He also played the child role of Lord Ram in the film Ramayanam in 1996. He won the National Film Award for Best Children’s Film. He made his debut as a lead actor in the film Ninnu Choodalani in 2001. He has worked in more than 29 films in his 20 years film career, and most of his films are commercially successful.
What has Jr. NTR achieved in his life?
Even though he is from an established background, he proved himself. If you do not have talent, you do not work hard, then you will not be able to move forward. Jr. NTR has created his own identity for himself based on his talent and hard work. He is popularly referred to as the Young Tiger of Tollywood. Jr. NTR has received 2 state Nandi Awards, 2 Filmfare Awards South, and 4 CineMAA Awards. He is one of the highest-paid Telugu film actors. He was ranked 28th in Forbes India Celebrity 100 list with an annual income of ₹280 million in 2018.
Read the motivational quote said by NT Rama Rao Jr aka Jr. NTR on various topics to find motivation.
N. T. Rama Rao Jr. Inspiring Quotes
1. “Life needs to be like a roller-coaster ride with ups and downs. Otherwise, it’s not exciting.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
2. “I love being called NTR’s grandson. I never moved away from his shadow, maybe because I didn’t try enough or maybe because I like it this way.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
3. “If I want to be remembered, I want to be known as a good actor. As times change, we, as actors, need to adapt to it.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
4. “When my son was born, I spent a lot of time with him. I came to know a better side of me that I didn’t know till now. He is actually the biggest change in my life.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
5. “I am a very shy person who is just close to myself. So I would refrain from talking about my personal life.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
6. “I don’t want to waste my energy on other things; instead, I would put all that into reaching the next level in a craft that I love the most.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
7. “I believe in doing what I am best at.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
8. “I always live in the present.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
9. “I’ve been given the opportunity to carry forward the legacy with which people associate me; I can’t escape it even if I don’t like it. I take pride in carrying forward what’s been given to me.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
10. “I needed to have a journey of my own to tell my son tomorrow. To even discuss my journey with my family, I have to set an example.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
11. “I believe in doing what I am best at. I don’t want to waste my energy on other things; instead, I would put all that into reaching the next level in a craft that I love the most.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
12. “The best thing after my son is my work – and he taught me to be genuine.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
13. “I like to be challenged as an actor, allowing myself to take up diverse roles. Even audiences get tired of watching their stars in similar roles over and over again.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
14. “I admit to having made some bad decisions in the initial stage of my career and paid the price. I can’t afford to do such a mistake again.” ― N. T. Rama Rao, Jr.
Final Words: I hope you liked the above N. T. Rama Rao, Jr. Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.