Here find some best collections of nurse riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Nurse Riddles With Answers
1. What inspires a nurse to move at the speed of light? Answer: A bed alarm or fresh coffee in the breakroom.
2. Why does the infectious disease ward at the hospital have the fastest WiFi? Answer: Because it has all the hot spots.
3. Why are nurses afraid of the outdoors? Answer: Too much poison IV.
4. Did you hear about the nurse who died and went straight to hell? Answer: It took her two weeks to realize that she wasn’t at work anymore!
Also Find: Mystery Riddles With Answers
5. Why did Dracula take cold medicine? Answer: To stop his coffin.
6. What’s the difference between a dressmaker and a nurse? Answer: One cuts the dresses; the other dresses the cuts.
7. Why did the computer go to the nurse? Answer: It had a Virus
8. A man and a boy fell down a building. The Ambulance came but there was only 1 space so the man said to the boy to go because he has a longer life. When he went to the hospital the nurse said this is my son. Who was the nurse? Answer: The mother!
9. What do you call two ITU nurses holding hands? Answer: A synapse.
10. What do you call a duck in a clinic? Answer: Nurse Quacktioner.
11. What’s the difference between Mother Teresa and a nurse? Answer: Mother Teresa only has to serve one God.
12. Why does a blonde nurse carry around a red pen? Answer: To draw blood.
Best Riddles About Nurse With Answers
13. Why did the nurse always insist on using the rectal thermometer to obtain temperatures? Answer: She was taught in nursing school to always look for her patient’s best side.
14. What do you call a nurse that treats websites? Answer: A URLologist
15. What do you call a student that got C’s all the way through nursing school? Answer: Hopefully not your nurse.
16. Why did the banana go to the nurse’s office? Answer: Because he wasn’t peeling well!
17. Why do blonde nurses bring red magic markers to work? Answer: In case they have to draw blood.
18. What does the nurse get if she has strep throat on Friday? Answer: Saturday Night Fever
19. Why did the nurse keep the bedpan in the refrigerator? Answer: Because when she kept it in the freezer it took too much skin off.
20. Did you hear the riddle about the coronavirus? Answer: Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
21. How can you tell who is the head nurse of a facility? Answer: She’s the one with dirty knees
22. What famous nurse wore her pajamas all day long? Answer: Florence Nightgown.
23. What did the man with a broken leg say to his nurse? I have a crutch on you
24. A doctor and a nurse have a baby boy. But the boy’s father is not a doctor and the mother is not a nurse. How can it be? Answer: The father is the nurse and the mother is the doctor.