Here find some best collections of ocean riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Ocean Riddles With Answers
1. How can you say that an ocean is so friendly to you? Answer: Because it always waves.
2. How do you catch a school of fish? Answer: With a bookworm
3. How do you communicate with a monster that lives on the seabed? Answer: Drop him a line.
4. I live in the ocean. I have eight legs, two big claws, and a tail. My body has a hard shell. I eat anything I can find. I am a… Answer: Lobster.
Also Find: Snow Riddles With Answers
5. I live in the ocean. I move slowly. I eat clams. I have five arms. I am a… Answer: Starfish.
6. I live in the ocean. I swim wherever I want. I sing to my family. I can breathe through a hole in the top of my head. I am a… Answer: Whale
7. If you throw a red stone into the blue sea what it will become? Answer: It will become Wet.
8. If you were swimming in the ocean and a big alligator attacked you, what should you do? Answer: Nothing. There are no alligators in the ocean.
9. There are different types of stones available. However, there is one type of stone you cannot find in the ocean! What is that? Answer: A dry stone.
10. Two waves had a race. Who won? Answer: They tide!
11. What did the ocean say to the beach? Answer: I’m not shore.
12. What do you get if you cross a fish and an elephant? Swimming trunks! How do the fish get to school? Answer: By octobus!
13. What happened when the crooks fell into the ocean? Answer: They started a crime wave.
14. Why did the cantaloupe jump in the ocean? Answer: It wanted to be a watermelon.
15. Why did the starfish cross the road? Answer: To get to the other tide!
Best Riddles About Ocean With Answers
16. Why is a fish easy to weigh? Answer: Because it has its own scales!
17. What did one tide pool say to the other tide pool? Answer: Show me your mussels.
18. What did the ocean say to the environmentalist? Answer: Nothing, it just waved.
19. What do you get when you throw a million books into the ocean? Answer: A title wave!
20. What has no beginning, end, or middle and touches every continent? Answer: The ocean
21. What is non-orientable and lives in the ocean? Answer: Mobius Dick.
22. What kind of rocks are never found in the ocean? Answer: Dry ones!
23. What would we get if we threw all the books in the ocean? Answer: A title wave!
24. What’s the best place to go shopping in the ocean? Answer: On a sailboat (sale boat)
25. Where can you find a little mermaid? Answer: Under the sea!
26. Where can you find an ocean with no water? Answer: On a map!
27. Who keeps the ocean clean? Answer: The mermaid
28. Why did the British cross the Atlantic? Answer: To get to the other tide!
29. Why don’t lobsters share? Answer: They’re shellfish.
30. Why was the dinosaur afraid of the ocean? Answer: Because there was something fishy about it.