Peace is the greatest and highest goal or hope that everyone wishes to achieve personally and also expects to be created in the world. Peace is calm or the presence of other good things like the absence of violence, virtue, justice, order, good law, good government, good relationship, well-being, freedom, respect for human rights, security, etc. It is important to maintain peace in our society and in the world. According to Mother Teresa, peace begins with a smile. When you smile at someone, there will be no place for other negative things. To make a peaceful surrounding, find here the best inspirational peacemaker quotes.
Inspiring Peacemaker Quotes
Spread peace all over the world with the help of peacemaker quotes.
3. “If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ― Mother Teresa
4. “What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” ― Mother Teresa
5. “We do not need guns and bombs to bring peace, we need love and compassion.” ― Mother Teresa
Related: Inspiring Quotes by Mother Teresa
6. “Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
7. “An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
Related: Inspiring Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
8. “When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Jimi Hendrix
9. “Peace begins when expectation ends.” ― Sri Chinmoy
Peacemaker Quotes & Sayings
Peacemaker Quotes to spread nonviolence all over the world.
10. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.” ― Albert Einstein
Related: Inspiring Quotes by Albert Einstein
11. “The day the power of love overrules the love of power, the world will know peace.” ― Mahatma Gandhi
12. “Better than a thousand hollow words is one word that brings peace.” ― Gautama Buddha
13. “Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.” ― Gautama Buddha
14. “Peace cannot be achieved through violence, it can only be attained through understanding.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. “It is not enough to win a war; it is more important to organize the peace.” ― Aristotle
16. “The simple path, silence is prayer, prayer is faith, faith is love, love is service, the fruit of service is peace.” ― Mother Teresa
17. “The pursuit of peace happens when all forms of aggression are exhausted.” ― Stewart Stafford
Powerful Peacemaker Quotes
18. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world.” ― Marianne Williamson
19. “World peace must develop from inner peace. Peace is not just the mere absence of violence. Peace is the manifestation of human compassion.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
20. “You cannot find peace by avoiding life.” ― Virginia Woolf
21. “Nobody can bring you peace but yourself.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. “First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace to others.” ― Thomas a Kempis
23. “If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.” ― Nelson Mandela
24. “It is not enough to say we must not wage war. It is necessary to love peace and sacrifice for it.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
25. “You’ll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart.” ― George Michael
Related: Inspiring Humanity & Reality Quotes
I hope you liked the above Peacemaker Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: