Read motivational thoughts & inspiring quotes said by Phil McGraw to know more about life, truth, lifestyle, and self-controlling.
Phil McGraw was an American psychologist, author, and television personality who gained fame following numerous appearances on The Oprah Winfrey Show and with his own daytime talk show, Dr. Phil.
Dr. Phil McGraw was a college football player. He got his Ph.D. in psychology. He quit his private practice to start Pathways, a self-motivation seminar, as well as a company called Courtroom Sciences. After helping Oprah Winfrey win a lawsuit in 1998, he became a regular on her talk show, before launching his own daytime program, Dr. Phil, in 2002. McGraw has also the author of several best-selling self-help books.
Inspiring Phil McGraw Quotes
Find the best inspiring Phil McGraw Quotes to find some motivation to live your life.
Quotes to Control yourself
1. “When you allow a person’s words to upset you, you’re giving away your power.” ― Phil McGraw
2. “People have the right to think and say whatever they want to. But you have the right not to take it to heart, and not to react.” ― Phil McGraw
Life Quotes by Phil McGraw
3. “Life’s managed, not cured.” ― Phil McGraw
4. “You’re only lonely if you’re not there for you.” ― Phil McGraw
5. “Pain is the price you pay for resisting life.” ― Phil McGraw
6. “You can’t change other people or (some) conditions; you can change only your reactions to them.” ― Phil McGraw
7. “You create the results in a life that you believe you deserve.” ― Phil McGraw
Quotes About Phil McGraw
8. “You cannot be who and what you are unless you have a lifestyle, both internally and externally, that is designed to support that definition of self.” ― Phil McGraw
Truth Quotes by Phil McGraw
9. “The truth doesn’t have versions, it just is.” ― Phil McGraw
Decision making Quotes by Phil McGraw
10. “Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right.” ― Phil McGraw
Quotes about winner & loser
11. “The difference between winners and losers is that winners do things losers don’t want to do.” ― Phil McGraw
Phil McGraw Quotes on anger
12. “Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear, and frustration.” ― Phil McGraw
Phil McGraw’s Self Worth Quotes
13. “Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.” ― Phil McGraw
Phil McGraw’s Thoughts to do everything for yourself
14. “If you need a miracle, be a miracle.” ― Phil McGraw
15. “You create the results in a life that you believe you deserve.” ― Phil McGraw
16. “If you want more, you have to require more from yourself.” ― Phil McGraw
Quotes about awareness
17. “Awareness without action is worthless.” ― Phil McGraw
Inspiring Quotes by Phil McGraw
18. “Common sense needs to be more common.” ― Phil McGraw
19. “You can’t change if you don’t acknowledge.” ― Phil McGraw
20. “We are what we repeatedly do. It is not an act, but a habit.” ― Phil McGraw
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Phil McGraw Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: