Here are the best pop culture trivia questions with answers to test your knowledge of how much you know about this. Trivia Questions are the best fun way to test your knowledge in the knowledge-growing process.
Pop Culture Trivia Questions With Answers
1. Baywatch bombshell Pamela Anderson was once married to what 80’s heavy metal rocker? Answer: Tommy Lee
2. Before finding fame, Kim Kardashian once worked as an assistant for which socialite? Answer: Paris Hilton
3. Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin were among dozens of individuals involved in what 2019 investigation? Answer: The “Operation Varsity Blues” college admissions scandal.
4. How many grandchildren does Kris Jenner have? Answer: Ten (Mason, Penelope, Reign, North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Dream, True, Stormi)
5. How many Harry Potter books and movies are there? Answer: 7 books and 8 movies.
6. How many Harry Potter films have been made? Answer: Eight
7. How many kids does Angelina Jolie have? Answer: 6 (Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne).
Also Find: Roblox Trivia With Answers
8. How many languages can C-3PO speak in Star Wars? Answer: Six million
9. How many times did Ross Geller get divorced on Friends? Answer: Three times (Carol, Emily, Rachel).
10. How many total members have been in the group Destiny’s Child? Answer: Six (Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, LeToya Luckett, Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson)
11. In which film did Jessica Simpson make her professional acting debut? Answer: The Dukes of Hazzard
12. Legend met his wife Chrissy Teigen while filming the music video for what song? Answer: “Stereo”
13. Troy Bolton’s dad in High School Musical is the brother-in-law of which famous actress in real-life? Answer: Blake Lively.
14. What actor turned down a whopping $110 million offer from NBC to film a tenth season of his popular sitcom? Answer: Jerry Seinfeld
15. What does the acronym “smh” stand for? Answer: Shaking my head.
16. What everyday item did Romy and Michele claim to have invented in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion? Answer: Post-it notes
17. What fictional newspaper does Carrie Bradshaw write a column for in Sex in the City? Answer: “The New York Star”
18. What former Nickelodeon star is also the longest-running member of the Saturday Night Live cast? Answer: Kenan Thompson
Pop Culture Trivia Questions With Answers For Seniors
19. What is Britney Spears’ biggest hit song of her career? Answer: “Baby One More Time”
20. What is Lady Gaga’s real name? Answer: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
21. What is the name of the critically panned film that starred American Idol alumni Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini? Answer: From Justin To Kelly
22. What is the name of the diner that served as a popular hangout spot in Beverly Hills, 90210? Answer: The Peach Pit
23. What is the name of the family dog on Full House? Answer: Comet
24. What movie has the best-selling soundtrack of all time? Answer: The Bodyguard
25. What one-hit-wonder released the 1997 hit song “Barbie Girl”? Answer: Aqua
26. What song was used as the intro theme for MTV’s Laguna Beach? Answer: “Come Clean” by Hilary Duff
27. What was Ken Jeong work as before breaking into the entertainment industry as an actor and comedian? Answer: A doctor
28. What was the name of Ross Gellar’s pet monkey on Friends? Answer: Marcel
29. Which actress used the word “entanglement” to describe straying from her marriage to Will Smith? Answer: Jada Pinkett Smith
30. Which member of The Spice Girls abruptly left the group in 1998? Answer: Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell)
31. Which Real Housewives star received the highest paying salary among all the franchises? Answer: Nene Leakes
32. Which Southern Charm star has their own line of decorative pillows available on the Home Shopping Network? Answer: Craig Conover
33. Which superstar infamously had a “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show? Answer: Janet Jackson
34. Which two Bachelorette leading ladies went on to win back-to-back seasons of Dancing with the Stars? Answer: Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe
35. Who is Justin Bieber’s famous father-in-law? Answer: Stephen Baldwin
36. Who was originally cast as the voice of Shrek before Mike Meyers was eventually given the role? Answer: Chris Farley
Pop Culture Trivia Quiz Questions For Kids
37. ‘Where Is The Love?’ was a breakout hit in 2003 for which hip hop group? Answer: Black Eyed Peas
38. At only four seasons old in 2001, which team became the youngest franchise to win a World Series by defeating the New York Yankees 4 games to 3? Answer: The Arizona Diamondbacks
39. At the 2000 Grammys, which artist tied Michael Jackson’s single year record haul of eight awards? Answer: Santana
40. Before starring in ‘Breaking Bad’, what show did Bryan Cranston play the dad on? Answer: ‘Malcolm In The Middle’
41. How many medals did China win at the Beijing Olympics in 2008? Answer: 100
42. How many sports were included in the 2008 Summer Olympics? Answer: 28.
43. In 2006, who won the Daytona 500 and then went on to win the Nextel Cup Championship? Answer: Jimmie Johnson.
44. In 2010, who became the first woman to win an Academy Award for best director? Answer: Kathryn Bigelow
45. In the Harry Potter films, what usually happens to the receiver of the Avada Kedavra curse? Answer: They are killed.
46. In the hit show ‘Friends’, what was the name of Ross and Rachel’s daughter? Answer: Emma
47. In the hit teenage drama ‘One Tree Hill’, what is the last name that the two half brothers share? Answer: Scott
48. In the sitcom ‘The Big Bang Theory’, what was Sheldon Cooper’s catchphrase? Answer: Bazinga!
49. In which year did Michael Jackson pass away? Answer: 2009
50. In which year did Tiger Woods win his first open championship of the 2000s? Answer: 2000
51. On the TV show ‘Glee,’ what is the name of the first song the glee club performs? Answer: ‘Don’t Stop Believin”
52. Television show ‘Veronica Mars’ was set in which fictional town? Answer: Neptune, CA
53. What are the names of the Sanderson sisters from Hocus Pocus? Answer: Winifred, Mary and Sarah.
54. What is Chandler Bing’s middle name? Answer: Muriel.
Pop Culture Trivia For Teens With Answers
55. What is Marge’s natural hair color on ‘The Simpsons?’ Answer: Grey
56. What is the name of Michelle Obama‘s 2018 memoir? Answer: Becoming.
57. What is the name of the baby in ‘The Hangover?’ Answer: Carlos
58. What modern-day item made a cameo in the final season of Game of Thrones? Answer: A Starbucks cup.
59. What was the name of the hospital the show ‘House’ was set in? Answer: Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital
60. What was the name of the school Serena and Blair attended at the beginning of the show “Gossip Girl”? Answer: Constance Billard School For Girls
61. Where did Prince William and Kate Middleton first meet? Answer: St. Andrews University.
62. Which actor voiced both Darth Vader and The Lion King‘s Mufasa? Answer: James Earl Jones.
63. Which artist earned the distinction of being the best-selling musician in the 2000s? Answer: Eminem
64. Which Avenger other than Captain America was able to pick up Thor’s Mjolnir in the Marvel movies? Answer: Vision.
65. Which movie won the first official Best Picture Academy Award? Answer: Wings.
66. Which pop star made headlines for unsuccessfully trying to join a NASA trip to outer space? Answer: Lance Bass
67. Who did Forbes name the youngest “self-made billionaire ever” in 2019? Answer: Kylie Jenner.
68. Who does Michael Scott hit with company property on company property in The Office? Answer: Meredith Palmer.
69. Who scored the most points in a single game in the 2000 NBA season? Answer: Shaquille O’Neal
70. Who sings the song “Say So” that’s behind the popular TikTok dance? Answer: Doja Cat.
71. Who was the first Bachelorette in 2003? Answer: Trista Sutter (née Rehn).
72. Who wrote the book that HBO’s Big Little Lies is based on? Answer: Liane Moriarty.