Pranab Kumar Mukherjee was an Indian statesman and served as the 13th President of India from 2012 until 2017. Prior to his election as President, Mukherjee was Union Finance Minister from 2009 to 2012. He was awarded India’s highest civilian honor, the Bharat Ratna, in 2019. Read below inspiring quotes said by Pranab Mukherjee to find motivation in your life.
Pranab Mukherjee Inspiring Quotes
1. “No problems are ever resolved by violence. It only aggravates the pain and the hurt on every side.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
2. “I am comfortable at the height where destiny has put me.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
3. “There is no humiliation more abusive than hunger.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
4. “As Indians, we must of course learn from the past; but we must remain focused on the future.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
5. “Education is the true alchemy that can bring India its next golden age.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
6. “The young people of India will build a strong and powerful nation, a nation that is politically mature and economically strong, a nation whose people enjoy both a high quality of life as well as justice.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
7. “Propelled by freedom of faith, gender equality and economic justice for all, India will become a modern nation.” ― Pranab Mukherjee
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Pranab Mukherjee Quotes. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the Motivational quotes mentioned below: