Here find some best collections of pregnancy riddles, funny puzzle questions, and brain teasers for kids and adults. And to solve these puzzles we are also sharing the answer to the question.
Pregnancy Riddles With Answers
1. All superheroes need a sidekick, are you ready to meet ours? Answer: Baby
2. Could be pink, could be blue, all we know is that we are due! Answer: Baby
3. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes…? Answer: Baby
4. I’m as big as a lentil at six weeks grown, in nine months my presence will be made known. What am I? Answer: Embryo
5. I’m patiently waiting on the day my back hurts, my feet are swollen, and I walk like a duck. Answer: Pregnant woman
Also Find: Poem Riddles With Answers
6. I’m small but very important. I’m free to make but expensive to maintain. I’m noticeable but you cannot see me. What am I? Answer: Baby
7. Mary gets in the shower, but surprisingly her hair is not wet when she gets out. How is this possible? Answer: She either did not turn on the water or she is bald.
8. The baker and I have something in common. Dare you make a guess? That’s right, people. We both are cooking a bun in our ovens. Answer: Baby
9. There’s going to be a shower on May 23rd. You don’t need an umbrella but a pack of diapers is fine. Answer: Baby
10. Twinkle, twinkle little star. How do I wonder what you are? Pink or blue, who can say? We will be happy either way. Answer: Baby
Best Riddles About Pregnancy
11. We’ve decided that we no longer want to sleep, have time to ourselves, or have a clean house. What are we doing? Answer: Having a baby
12. We’ve waited a while to share our lovely news. It looks like we’ll be shopping for some tiny little shoes! Answer: Baby
13. What gets a shower but doesn’t get wet? We are happy to announce. Answer: Baby shower
14. What has two feet, and a belly to tickle, and can cause a craving for ice cream and pickles? Answer: Baby
15. What hauls around cargo, doesn’t get sleep, and grows hair in weird places? Answer: A trucker… or a pregnant lady!
16. What is tiny, causing me lots of grief, and will make its appearance in (birth month)? Answer: Baby
17. What rhymes with Maybe, starts with a “B”, and will be here in nine short months? Answer: Baby
18. When does 1 + 1 = 3? Answer: When you’re pregnant!
19. When does 1+1=4? Answer: Twins