Procrastination has a serious impact on the daily life of a person. Nowadays it has become a more serious issue among us. Here are some positive procrastination affirmations that will help you to stop laziness.
Positive Procrastination Affirmations
1. With laser focus, I know exactly what needs to be done and I do it.
2. When I put my intention and energy towards a goal, I set in motion all that is necessary to achieve it.
3. Today, I block out distractions and remain committed to my tasks.
4. Today I will take a big step toward reaching my goals.
5. This is the time. This is the place. I am the one. I will act now.
6. There is nothing that can ever distract me from my goals.
7. There is no person as organized as I am.
8. The time management skills that I possess are great.
Also Find: Positive Millionaire Affirmations
9. The key to unleashing my confidence is to do things on time and beat procrastination.
10. The best time to start something new is right now.
11. Taking immediate action is better than putting things off.
12. Progress and effort are all that matter.
13. No matter how much the workload is I always complete it before the deadline.
14. No excuses. Just results.
15. My time is valuable to me.
16. My results come from an aligned place within me.
17. My planning, action, and hard work will translate to the achievement of my desires.
18. My mind is energized, clear, and focused on the process of my goals.
19. My future self will thank me for all that I’m doing right now.
20. My future depends on my today.
21. My focus is getting better every day.
22. My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless. My potential to succeed is infinite.
23. It’s very simple to focus on the task at hand. All I have to do is to pay attention.
24. It is extremely easy for me to focus on my work and have clarity.
25. If I do now, I won’t worry about it later.
26. If ever I find my mind distracted, I redirect my focus towards positive, productive, and beneficial things.
27. I’m the kind of person who always dives straight into my work.
28. I’m going to make the most out of today.
29. I work diligently every day and set goals for myself.
30. I will keep moving forward.
31. I will follow through with every choice I make.
32. I will follow the beat of my inner drummer.
33. I will face my fears head-on and I will learn from them.
34. I will be observant and attentive throughout my entire day.
35. I will be myself, not what others want me to be.
36. I welcome challenges and will persist through the hard times.
37. I value time.
38. I value my dedication to staying focused.
39. I value integrity and get done what I have promised myself I would.
40. I use my laser focus to get the results I envision.
41. I unleash my inner potential that accelerates my growth.
42. I try to keep myself focused even when I don’t wish to.
43. I take the action and leave the outcome up to God.
44. I take care of the future by taking care of the present moment.
45. I rise up to any challenge that comes in the way and I face it with courage.
46. I release negativity. Instead, I focus on positivity and productivity!
47. I release negative thoughts and choose to approach each task with confidence and positivity.
48. I release all negative programming of self-doubts and fears that keep me from moving forward.
49. I realize there will be obstacles but I have the strength to get through them.
50. I prioritize my tasks and joyfully execute my day.
51. I prioritize my tasks and enjoy the sense of achievement as I complete them one by one.
52. I never put off things to be done later.
53. I never let work pile up.
54. I naturally turn procrastination into productivity.
55. I may stumble, but I never stay on the ground.
56. I may make mistakes, but I don’t quit.
57. I make no excuses to get things done.
58. I love the feeling of getting a head start.
59. I look forward to my goals, yet at the same time, I’m deeply grateful for what I have right now.
60. I look forward to getting things done.
61. I let go of the past and future and focus myself on the present.
62. I learn a great deal from setbacks. Setbacks help me improve my strategy and approach, and gain even more clarity.
63. I know where I am going. I only need to supply the action to get there.
64. I know that hard work pays off and I am fully committed.
65. I know I can now easily steer my focus into any direction of choice, whenever I want.
66. I know deep inside when to step forward and when to step back.
67. I invest my time and energy wisely, towards more meaningful things.
68. I inspire the people around me to practice discipline.
69. I help my team to get the work done quickly.
70. I have written a list of my lifetime goals.
71. I have the willpower to complete all the work that I get.
72. I have the strong willpower to get done all the tasks.
73. I have the power to change my life and overcome procrastination.
74. I have the ability to focus on what needs to get done.
75. I have the ability to direct my focus at will.
76. I have good work habits.
77. I have clarity and energy.
78. I have unshakeable perseverance.
79. I have an amazing work ethic.
80. I have strong willpower.
81. I have a focused mind that is clear of distracting thoughts.
82. I give myself permission to be imperfect.
83. I give my soul and heart to complete a task.
84. I get things done fast.
85. I free myself from the paralysis of perfection.
86. I free myself from the doubt and pessimism that keep me from achieving my goals.
87. I focus on my ability to focus, and as a result, it continues to expand.
88. I first get my work done and then take a rest.
89. I find the work I need to do to be fascinating.
90. I find the work I need to do to be fascinating.
91. I find myself accomplishing more and more, day by day.
92. I find it easy to start big projects when I break them down.
93. I find it easy to direct my attention to important tasks and not get distracted.
94. I enjoy working hard and getting things done.
95. I enjoy the success of finishing a task.
96. I enjoy getting things done.
97. I enjoy completing my tasks.
98. I do not let distractions come in between me and my goals.
99. I dive straight into my work every day.
100. I concentrate all my efforts, potential, and abilities on achieving this goal.
101. I concentrate all my efforts on the things I want to accomplish in life.
102. I complete a task early so that I can take out extra time for myself.
103. I clearly see the obstacles to keep me from achieving my goals I move over, under, through or around them.
104. I choose to let go of overthinking, and just do it!
105. I choose to focus on the rewards of accomplishing my most pressing projects.
106. I choose to be free of the trap of procrastination.
107. I choose to be an active individual and I choose to love being active.
108. I choose temporary hassle now for a greater future, rather than being lazy and getting nowhere in life.
109. I choose discipline over regret.
110. I cherish the feeling that I get when I complete all my tasks.
111. I can work my way into the flow state whenever I wish.
112. I can tackle any task in front of me.
113. I can tackle any project with effort and ease.
114. I can focus and concentrate at will.
115. I can finish all the tasks that are given to me.
116. I can do hard things.
117. I can do anything I set my mind to.
118. I can direct my focus and concentration effortlessly toward anything I want.
119. I can control my impulses.
120. I can always find time and energy to do what needs to be done.
121. I can accomplish everything that needs to get done today.
122. I can accomplish anything I focus on.
123. I believe that I am a very energetic person.
124. I believe in the effort I make. I know that my work will generate results.
125. I believe in my abilities.
126. I believe in myself.
127. I approach my tasks with confidence and enthusiasm.
128. I am willing to do the thing I am resisting.
129. I am unafraid to try and fail. I welcome the growth that comes from these experiences.
130. I am turning into a proactive person.
131. I am the best employee in the company concerning getting things done on time.
132. I am successful.
133. I am strong, determined, and focused.
134. I am so close to my goals, I will not give up.
135. I am proud of myself since I am a very dedicated person.
136. I am productive because I am very ambitious.
137. I am positive, proactive, and productive.
138. I am often appreciated for my productivity.
139. I am naturally inclined to focus on my goals and vision.
140. I am motivated to always get more done.
141. I am in charge of my emotions and today I choose to be happy.
142. I am highly loved by my colleagues due to my persistent nature.
143. I am grounded, focused, and attentive.
144. I am going to make today amazing.
145. I am fully committed to my goals and objectives.
146. I am free of all distractions in the world.
147. I am focused.
148. I am focused and determined to get more done.
149. I am finding that I naturally choose work over procrastination.
150. I am filled with energy.
151. I am extremely productive.
152. I am extremely committed to my goals.
153. I am equipped with all the tools I need to complete the task in front of me.
154. I am dedicated to completing my tasks at hand on time.
155. I am consistent in getting all the work done in time.
156. I am competent, committed, and consistent.
157. I am committed to being focused on my goal. I am worth it.
158. I am committed to anything I put my mind to.
159. I am clear in my values and that makes it easier for me to make clear decisions.
160. I am changing into someone who effortlessly gets things done.
161. I am calm and focused in all that I do.
162. I am becoming more productive with each passing moment.
163. I am becoming better at concentrating on my work with time.
164. I am an inspiration for people who wish to complete their tasks on time.
165. I am an inspiration for many people who wish to remove procrastination from their lives.
166. I am always moving forward and working on my goals.
167. I am always dedicated to completing all my projects and work.
168. I am ahead of my peers because I complete all my work on time.
169. I am able to release negative thoughts and feelings that do not serve me.
170. I am a proactive person.
171. I am a highly productive person.
172. I am a highly disciplined person.
173. I always strive toward achieving my goals.
174. I always see my goals as an important part of my life.
175. I always respect the task that I receive and give my 100 % to it.
176. I always live in the present and leave anything for tomorrow.
177. I always honor the commitments that I have made.
178. I always get a head start and have plenty of time to complete my work.
179. I always complete my work for the day.
180. I always believe in giving complete work.
181. I allow myself to focus on one small step at a time.
182. Great things don’t happen overnight. I realize that the process takes patience and perseverance.
183. Giving up is easy. I will continue striving for my goals.
184. For today, I am truly attentive to my work.
185. Focusing on tasks comes naturally to me.
186. Focusing on my goals gives me something to work towards.
187. Focus easily come to me.
188. Everything I do today leads me to a better tomorrow.
189. Every day I will keep moving forward.
190. Every day I am attracting everything I desire in life.
191. Every small step I take makes a big difference.
192. Every day I do one new thing to improve the quality of my life.
193. Every act of discipline creates more freedom for my future.
194. By taking care of this present moment, I set myself up for a beautiful future.
195. By finishing my tasks now, I give my future self the gift of freedom.
196. Being proactive comes naturally to me.
197. As the rain is over, the sky clears up and calm, stillness, clarity, and vibrancy take over everything.
198. As I let go of procrastination now and begin to take consistent action, all I ever wanted in life gradually begins to turn into reality.
199. All of my problems have solutions.
200. All I need to do is to take a deep breath and relax.