Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about desire.
Desire is a human emotion that drives a person to get something or a strong feeling to want something or wish to happen something.
According to Napoleon Hill, desire is the starting point of all achievement that drives a man to achieve something.
When one’s desires are strong, then whatever he wants to achieve, he does not stop without achieving it. it leads the person to his goal.
Check out here the best inspiring quotes about desire that will help you to how desire works in our lives and how it plays the role in our life.
Inspiring Quotes about desire
1. “In every living thing, there is the desire for love.” ― D.H. Lawrence
2. “The starting point of all achievement is desire.” ― Napoleon Hill
3. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” ― Mario Andretti
4. “Art is the desire of a man to express himself, to record the reactions of his personality to the world he lives in.” ― Amy Lowell
5. “The size of your success is measured by the strength of your desire; the size of your dream; and how you handle disappointment along the way.” ― Robert Kiyosaki
6. “A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.” ― Ayn Rand
7. “A healthy desire for wealth is not greed. It’s a desire for life.” ― Jen Sincero
8. “Always desire to learn something useful.” ― Sophocles
9. “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” ― Epicurus
10. “There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart’s desire. The other is to gain it.” ― George Bernard Shaw
13. “The desire for self-improvement is vital. There is no point in pushing children; they need to be the ones who want to learn new skills.” ― Tony Buzan
14. “Profound desire, true desire is the desire to be close to someone.” ― Paulo Coelho
15. “When your desires are strong enough, you will appear to possess superhuman powers to achieve.” ― Napoleon Hill
16. “Failure doesn’t kill you… it increases your desire to make something happen.” ― Kevin Costner
17. “Wonder is the desire for knowledge.” ― Thomas Aquinas
18. “Knowledge is the eye of desire and can become the pilot of the soul.” ― Will Durant
19. “Desire is half of life; indifference is half of death.” ― Kahlil Gibran
20. “To be desired is perhaps the closest anybody in this life can reach to feeling immortal.” ― John Berger
21. “Who people think they are and what people think they want is not really who they are or what they want.” ― Laurie Frankel
22. “Transform your desire into love, and limits start to lose their usefulness.” ― Eric Micha’el Leventhal
23. “If you don’t get everything you want, think of the things you don’t get that you don’t want.” ― Oscar Wilde
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes About Desire. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
- Inspiring Confidence Quotes
- Inspiring Development Quotes
- Inspiring Culture Quotes
- Inspiring Focus Quotes