Find here some best collected motivational quotes about the economy and economics.
The progress of a family, region, state, or country depends on its economy. The state or countries, whose economy is strong, that country is stronger and more developed.
That’s why it is said in one of the quotes given below that the economy runs the world and where there is the economy there is peace. No one can live a good life without money. This is very important in life.
Check out here the best inspiring and learning quotes about the economy that will help you to know more about its importance in everyone’s life.
Quotes About Economy & Economics
1. “Economics runs the world.” ― Machine Gun Kelly
2. “Knowledge is the best economy we can have.” ― Greejesh Prakash
4. “The economy does not consist in saving the coal, but in using the time while it burns.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. “The economy is the art of making the most of life. The love of the economy is the root of all virtue.” ― George Bernard Shaw
6. “The economy is in itself a great source of revenue.” ― Seneca
7. “Economics is a choice between alternatives all the time. Those are the trade-offs.” ― Paul Samuelson
8. “A study of economics usually reveals that the best time to buy anything is last year.” ― Marty Allen
9. “Economics is everywhere, and understanding economics can help you make better decisions and lead a happier life.” ― Tyler Cowen
Motivational Economy Quotes
10. “The ultimate purpose of economics is to understand and promote the enhancement of well-being.” ― Ben Bernanke
11. “Economists create their own worlds. We’re like little gods with our artificial economics, wanting to see what happens.” ― Edward C. Prescott
12. “The economy is half the battle of life; it is not so hard to earn money as to spend it well.” ― Charles H. Spurgeon
13. “Economics is extremely useful as a form of employment for economists.” ― John Kenneth Galbraith
14. “The economy is an inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of nations.” ― Adam Smith
15. “Economics is a study of man in the ordinary business of life. It enquires how he gets his income and how he uses it. Thus, it is on the one side, the study of wealth, and on the other and more important side, a part of the study of man.” ― Alfred Marshall
16. “Economics is the science that studies human behavior as a relationship between ends and scarce means which have alternative uses.” ― Lionel Robbins
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes About the Economy & Economics. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below: