Find here some best-collected quotes about exchange
One has to give something to get something in return. You can’t get anything without giving something. To earn money, you have to do work, you have to do business, or you have to provide any service to someone.
People also have to give something to get success in their life. Such as hard work to reach the destination, using knowledge and skills, facing difficulties, etc. This is the universal rule of this world. Whoever wants to get something, has to give something of that value in return.
The meaning of Exchange is, giving something and receiving something in return of the same kind or of the same value. It may be any goods or services or anything. To know more we have collected some motivational quotes about the exchange here. So, let’s read those quotes.
Quotes About Exchange
1. “Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument an exchange of ignorance.” ― Robert Quillen
2. “Every man lives by exchanging.” ― Adam Smith
3. “I believe that the open exchange of information can have a positive global impact.” ― Biz Stone
4. “Money is a means of exchange.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
5. “The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.” ― Henry David Thoreau
6. “An exchange of empathy provides an entry point for a lot of people to see what healing feels like.” ― Tarana Burke
Quotes About Exchange (Marketplace)
8. “Exchanges are marketplaces for the trade of securities, commodities, derivatives, and other financial instruments.” ― investopedia.com
9. “Exchange is a marketplace where the trade of financial instruments such as commodities and securities occurs.” ― ClearTax.in
10. “Exchange gives a platform to private and public sector companies and other groups to sell their securities to the public.” ― ClearTax.in
11. “An exchange is a physical market where traders met to conduct business or an electronic platform.” ― ClearTax.in
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes About Exchange. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.