Find here some best collected inspiring quotes about language.
Language is an important medium to express our feelings towards each other. Language plays the most important role in helping each other to understand each other. It is also important for personal communication. Whether it is your friends, your partner, or your family, they may be able to talk to you.
As per language is also important in business. Without language, one cannot share one’s thoughts and develop oneself. Foreign language helps us to share ideas with people from other countries.
Quotes About Language
The best inspiring language quotes that will help you to know the importance of language for everyone all over the world.
Tina Turner: Net Worth, Life, Career, & Death
Billy Porter is a talented American actor, singer, director, producer, and writer. According to various online sources, He has won several awards for his performances, including a Tony Award for Kinky Boots and a Grammy Award for Billy Porter Presents the Soul of Richard Rodgers.
Inspiring Language Quotes related to music
1. “Music is the universal language of mankind.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
2. “Music is just another language, but it’s very special because it crosses everyone’s borders.” ― Jacob Collier
3. “Music is a language that doesn’t speak in particular words. It speaks in emotions, and if it’s in the bones, it’s in the bones.” ― Keith Richards
4. “Music is the greatest communication in the world. Even if people don’t understand the language that you’re singing in, they still know good music when they hear it.” ― Lou Rawls
5. “The world’s most famous and popular language is music.” ― Psy
6. “Dance is the hidden language of the soul of the body.” ― Martha Graham
Motivational Quotes on Language
7. “Silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation.” ― Rumi
8. “Every language is a world. Without translation, we would inhabit parishes bordering on silence.” ― George Steiner
9. “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.” ― Rumi
10. “The limits of my language means the limits of my world.” ― Ludwig Wittgenstein
11. “The art of communication is the language of leadership.” ― James Humes
12. “Language is a more recent technology. Your body language, your eyes, your energy will come through to your audience before you even start speaking.” ― Peter Guber
13. “If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.” ― Nelson Mandela
14. “Learning another language is not only learning different words for the same things but learning another way to think about things.” ― Flora Lewis
15. “The language of the heart, it is the only language. That everybody can understand.” ― Sri Chinmoy
Best Inspiring Language Quotes & Sayings
16. “Language is the key to the heart of people.” ― Ahmed Deedat
17. “Language is the expression of ideas by means of speech sounds combined into words. Words are combined into sentences, this combination answering to that of ideas into thoughts.” ― Henry Sweet
18. “Energy is the universal language of Nature; Nature is the universal source of information.” ― Joey Lawsin
19. “He who does not love his own language is worse than an animal and smelly fish.” ― Jose Rizal
20. “Everybody laughs the same in every language because laughter is a universal connection.” ― Yakov Smirnoff
21. “Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can see.” ― Unknown
22. “Software is the language of automation.” ― Jensen Huang
23. “The language of friendship is not words but meanings.” ― Henry David Thoreau
Final Words: I hope you liked the above Inspirational Quotes About Language. Don’t forget to mention the best line that you liked most from the above lines in the comment box below.
You may also like the motivational quotes mentioned below:
Also, you can join our Instagram page to get daily positive lines or you can visit our Pinterest page to get motivational images.